So now we know he lies too....LOL
    I think its just that he hadn't realized the massive addictive power of this place before.
    09-13-09 06:52 AM
    Umm how bout getting a decent job and pay for it yourself. Tell moms youll pay the difference. Or just wait til the contract ends and buy your own phone and plan.
    09-13-09 09:46 AM
    If ever a thread needed to be locked and let die, this would be the one.
    09-13-09 09:53 AM
    Actually that's not quite true. I pay for my childrens car insurance, phones and college with certain conditions. If they don't like the conditions they are certainly welcome to get their own car insurance. Pay for their own phones. Buy their own college education etc.

One child wanted a Blackberry, I said flat out no and if you really want it get your own plan and phone. As a parent it is my duty to guide my children for the future. Not have them waste their money needlessly. Now, if my child has discussed a reason to access their email I might have added an email plan to their feature phone. A Blackberry, no way.
    Actually, that's not quite true either. If you would stop babying your children and let them be more independent, you wouldn't be paying all the bills, that's why they get a job, and help guide them in the right choice for their needs. Being smart, shopping craigslist for a blackberry would be something to consider.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by fabuloso; 09-13-09 at 10:01 AM.
    09-13-09 09:59 AM
    I think crackberrryer is better than crackberrier. ..yer is more like Marylander, New Yorker, etc. representing a person from that place, where crackberrier is an adjective, indicating more crackberry than another. And Crackberryer sounds better than Crackberrian, Crackberrish, or Crackberryite, and is easily shortened to the common CB'er.

As for whether this is an appropriate side topic for inclusion in this thread or if it merits its own individual dedicated thread, I will leave that to those of you who are crackberrier than I am.
    ROFL . Yah I agree with the CB'er for short and simple way to phrase it ... lol also I did not read every post in this thread,but is the OP even around anymore ??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 10:07 AM
    Wow if not for the chuckles, this would have been a total waste of time.

Dustah, you want us to tell you why you need a BB, but you have yet to tell us why you want one? If only to keep track of assignments, you might better pay $10 or less and get a day planner.

I'm guessing 90% of the people here have them because they want one and can afford it. I'm 38, and regularly I get asked by my wife why I need a BB. Answer: don't need it, but I like it and I make $60G a year so I got one.

Help us, help you....... Why do you need one?
    09-13-09 10:45 AM
    I had to get a Crackberry account just to post on this thread.

I think the most shocking thing that has been said on this thread is that the OP is going to college and he does not have a computer/internet access!! I don't know how someone can get through college (in 2009/2010) without a laptop. Let me just tell the OP that if you think you can get all your assignments done on a school computer....good luck. Instead of getting a Blackberry I would invest in a LAPTOP and instead of asking your mom for a Blackberry ask her for some home internet.

And I cannot believe your friend lets you use his/her computer to post on a web forum.

-LGenv
    09-21-09 05:30 PM
157 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD