if you read above, & put it together you'd understand.

& shelter is not needed to survive, Bums do it everyday. Its nice to have, i have to admit.

I see not too many people are fond of you, you should just give up your BB Tour dream and move on. You are just teasing your self because you won't be getting it. Just think when your old enough to afford your own things it will be way more advanced.
    yes it does in fact make sence. but wat do bums do in bad weather? extreme heat where u can get skin cancer or just die from heat exhaustion (i live in arizona i would know)

yeah bums go find shelter! be it a tree, homeless shelter, or whatever they can
    09-10-09 02:49 AM
    if u wanna go there....

"Dear original poster, it is spelled phone; not fone. However, this thread is still fail."

yeah so unless ur going to use perfect grammar and spelling dont judge
    Grammar has nothing to do with spelling. The fact that you are 18 and actually think it is spelled fone in many of your posts scares me.
    09-10-09 02:50 AM
    Sounds like you need to invest in a laptop not a BB. Won't go far in school doing your work on your BB.
    i agree... i wont do work on the blackberry just make sure stuff gets turned in and check grades and assignments...

i do my work on school computers
    09-10-09 02:51 AM
    yes it does in fact make sence. but wat do bums do in bad weather? extreme heat where u can get skin cancer or just die from heat exhaustion (i live in arizona i would know)

sence, wat, u, i.... /sigh
    Sounds like you need to invest in a laptop not a BB. Won't go far in school doing your work on your BB.
    i agree... i wont do work on the blackberry, ill just make sure stuff gets turned in and check grades/assignments...

i do my work on school computers
    Grammar has nothing to do with spelling. The fact that you are 18 and actually think it is spelled fone in many of your posts scares me.
    Glad I wasn't the only one.
    09-10-09 02:52 AM

& they are all free. unlike the roof over your head paid by your parents. your mom has obviously been paying bills for much longer than you have, she knows that you do not need the phone with internet to get through life because I'm sure she didn't have it either.

DEAL WITH IT! & stop wasting your time lol
    09-10-09 02:52 AM
    So are you planning on doing all of your assignments on your blackberry as well? What if you are asked to do a powerpoint or some further complex assignment?

There are apps on blackberrys that will aid with those functions, but usually, you have to pay for some of those; again another expense for you.

I find it hard to believe that parents who are smart enough to create a college fund and also someone who has free a gas card for life has no stable net connection. And its a school night and you are at your friends houes this late on their computer? Don't you have to get up for school in the morning?

If this really an internet issue (because a music player is another WANT, not a need), then ask your mother for a data card since you claim you really need this phone for academic purposes.
    09-10-09 02:53 AM
    And take the Tour out of your device model. Liar.
    09-10-09 02:53 AM
    i didnt say it did i said grammar AND spelling.

meaning periods, commas, etc...

and i know its not spelled "fone" its just much quicker... and since this is my friends comp and he is also using it i dont want to take up too much time wen i can get my point accross... so wen i write a english paper i will type in a perfect manner... but wen i type on a website or text on phones, i will abbreviate
    09-10-09 02:54 AM
    So are you planning on doing all of your assignments on your blackberry as well? What if you are asked to do a powerpoint or some further complex assignment?

There are apps on blackberrys that will aid with those functions, but usually, you have to pay for some of those; again another expense for you.

I find it hard to believe that parents who are smart enough to create a college fund and also someone who has free a gas card for life has no stable net connection. And its a school night and you are at your friends houes this late on their computer? Don't you have to get up for school in the morning?

If this really an internet issue (because a music player is another WANT, not a need), then ask your mother for a data card since you claim you really need this phone for academic purposes.
    hence the reason i told him to invest in a laptop for school lol.

mods please lock thread & put this kid out of his misery.
    09-10-09 02:55 AM

and i know its not spelled "fone" its just much quicker... and since this is my friends comp and he is also using it i dont want to take up too much time wen i can get my point accross... so wen i write a english paper i will type in a perfect manner... but wen i type on a website or text on phones, i will abbreviate
    How the **** is typing fone quicker? LOL...
    09-10-09 02:56 AM
    hence the reason i told him to invest in a laptop for school lol.

mods please lock thread & put this kid out of his misery.
    Any time you see a thread "my mom......." it's doomed for epic fail....
    09-10-09 02:57 AM

A lesson on counting. PHONE has how many letters? 5?

now fone has how many letters? 4?

did a good job in saving a half of a second on a title.
    09-10-09 02:57 AM
    agreed! I just had to come and put my two cents in.
    09-10-09 02:58 AM

I love your use of "epic fail" and I like your screen name too

i do my work at the colleges computers... and my parents only have laptops for their work, so im not allowed on them.

and yes i do have school, at 9:30... still a good 7 hours a sleep i'd say.

and again i just said the blackberry would help because i do not possess a music player... so kill two birds with one stone
    A lesson on counting. PHONE has how many letters? 5?

now fone has how many letters? 4?

did a good job in saving a half of a second on a title.
    a lesson on how ur fingers are positioned on a keyboard... less movement equals less time which equals more time to prepare for the next word
    09-10-09 03:00 AM
    i do my work at the colleges computers... and my parents only have laptops for their work, so im not allowed on them.

and yes i do have school, at 9:30... still a good 7 hours a sleep i'd say.

and again i just said the blackberry would help because i do not possess a music player... so kill two birds with one stone
    So in a previous post, you said it was really more for just checking assignments and such. And yet...this is something you could also do using the school computers.
    09-10-09 03:01 AM
    ok well this turned out horribly.

i did not ask for moral and life lessons....

i was ready to give it up until i was getting advice on life...

most of u meant well and i thank u, but the others were just here to try to prove that they are more MATURE than me.

thanx to u latter people i will never post again. i know noone cares and if anything most are relieved but i just want u to know.

oh and for u english professors out there, leave the grading for term papers

09-10-09 03:04 AM
    So in a previous post, you said it was really more for just checking assignments and such. And yet...this is something you could also do using the school computers.
    LAST post....

well i cant be at the school 24 hours a day.
    09-10-09 03:05 AM
    a lesson on how ur fingers are positioned on a keyboard... less movement equals less time which equals more time to prepare for the next word
    Ha if it takes that much thinking power to type a sentence you need to go back to grade school and have them teach you how to type.

Funny thing is, you spent more time aruging about spelling the word phone correct then it would take to spell it correctly.

Oh just to let you know I'm typing this on my BB 8900 while laying on my bed :P ha going to **** for that but oh well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 03:05 AM
    I love it when someone tries to correct someone elses, grammar and spelling and fails miserably in their own corrections. Yes this is now getting funny because he is talking about a good 7 hours sleep but like his math with money his math with time fails to account for transit time to home, getting ready for bed and finally falling asleep with all of this thread running through his head and how he could not find anyone to support his wants to get over on his obviously responsible mother. If more parents were like this perhaps our kids would learn more in class.

On another post a kid was looking for a way to block his mom's number when she called so it seemed like his phone was off during school hours because he liked to chat and text with his friends while at school. I'm hoping she has AT&T and puts the Smart Limits feature on his ****..lol
    09-10-09 03:09 AM
    No offense kid, but you asked how we could help you come up with some lame excuses as to why you NEED a blackberry.

Ppl on this site love BB's and usually are more than happy to encourage someone to make the step into a blackberry. The fact that a good portion of the ppl in this thread said your mom was right should tell you something.

Face it, you came in here, wanting to hear whatever it is you wanted to hear. It didn't happen. No one here cares if they are more mature or less mature than you. The point is you aren't responsible, you aren't about to be responsible. A responsible person would be able to see his mothers point of view. The whole thread you made excuses. I gave you viable options to helping pay for the cost like picking up shifts; you didn't acknowledge that at all.
    09-10-09 03:09 AM
    ok well this turned out horribly.

i did not ask for moral and life lessons....

i was ready to give it up until i was getting advice on life...

most of u meant well and i thank u, but the others were just here to try to prove that they are more MATURE than me.

thanx to u latter people i will never post again. i know noone cares and if anything most are relieved but i just want u to know.

oh and for u english professors out there, leave the grading for term papers

LOL....That's it..I'm taking my ball and going home.

No one is trying to run you off but untill you are mature enough to realize that not everything in life is handed to you perhaps it's best you avoid the BB subject all together.
    09-10-09 03:12 AM
157 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD