I just bought a new memory card for my Blackberry Pearl. I followed instructions on how to format and all that. Well I transferred data from my computer to the card and inserted it into my phone and no data...I dont know what I did wrong..Can someone please help?
    07-11-09 06:14 PM
    Go to options/media card and make sure media card support is on. Did you format the card using the device or the pc?
    07-11-09 06:18 PM
    the device
    07-11-09 06:20 PM
    And media card support is turned on? What kind of data did you put on the card?
    07-11-09 06:25 PM
    yes it is..I put the files on my card and then put my card back into my phone but its saying i dont have any files stored..i just put a few songs on it.
    07-11-09 06:28 PM
    What format are the songs in? Mp3 play best. One thingyou can do is go to options/media card then enable mass storage mode. Also select to have it automatically enable mass storage when connected. Now hook up the usb to the pc and go to "my computer". The blackberry will show up as a device with removable storage. Open it up then the music folder and drag n drop a couple different songs on it to make sure it isnt a file format issue.
    07-11-09 06:35 PM
    i've been having a different sort of memory card issue. I bought an 8GB card and have many songs, pics, etc. stored to it and they are always accessible. At this point, it shows 6.0 GB free memory. However, when trying to update certain applications such as Slacker, Myspace, etc., I will frequently get a message that I don't have enough memory to install the new version. I don't understand.
    07-13-09 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD