Startpage.com

DuckDuckGo.com

Both of those do not track you, respect your privacy, and are as good as Google 98% of the time. Use Google the other 2%.

As for email, I use fastmail but I don't mind paying a bit for the security of knowing Google isn't datamining my personal email.

It's a pain to get away from Google but nowhere near impossible. The results are worth the small effort.

Posted via my beautiful Q10
    Google respects your privacy just fine. Don't authorize them to track you. On first boot up of any android phone you can choose to opt out of tracking. Don't use Gmail since it's a condition to use that free service. Google Maps I believe lets you opt out of tracking. Google doesn't sell your information like people INCORRECTLY report.
    08-04-14 11:39 AM
    Its a good write up. Very flawed but I appreciate a solid effort.

Some issues I have with what you wrote:
    1. Security. Unless you are connected to BES your phone isn't secure. There seems to be a trend here that if your phone says BB on it it is completely secure. Unless you are on BES it isn't, period.

2. Superior update process: Are you kidding? BB's update process sucks because it has to go through the carriers. Watering it down by saying Android has to do more than that doesn't take away from the fact that BB's is just as bad.

3. I'd argue that Swiftkey is a better keyboard than BB10's. Whether or not its an app is meaningless.

4. Fanboys - are you joking. There are none greater than BB fanboys, which is understandable but if you think they are less than Android or Apple you are sorely mistaken.

5. Toast notifications have been available on Android for forever.
    Says the android fanboy...lol

Eazzy Peazzy
    lift, bungaboy, sidhuk and 5 others like this.
    08-04-14 12:14 PM
    Says the android fanboy...lol

Eazzy Peazzy
    I don't currently use Android, but if I did nothing I wrote is fanboism.
    08-04-14 12:16 PM
    Last I knew, BB10 OS updates were per carrier as well.

and just like we install autoloaders (that don't depend on a carrier) , android users install roms from xda all the time which is pure down right stock android.
    I'm talking about stock ROMs, which most people run, not stock Android. Unless you have a Nexus or A GPE edition of a phone, your stock ROM is pushed by the carrier. And XDA cannot make stock carrier ROMs for you, only the carriers can release those. Anything else, IMHO is a security risk.

With BB10, if you have factory unlocked phones (for example, bought from ShopBB,) their updates are not carrier dependent. Nor are the updates for unlocked phones from carriers other than yours. I've seen too many TMO threads where when the Canadians got their 10.2.1, it broke WiFi calling on imported, unlocked phones being used on TMO because this wasn't necessarily a TMO update they were getting. There is also the SIM card trick, grab-any-autoloader method, etc--all that pull down verified, signed OS updates.

You are right and wrong. Your right that only the carriers can push a new OS version unless you have a Google Nexus phone or a GPE phone purchased on the Google Play Store. Your wrong as far as the need to get the new OS. A HUGE amount of things that come in an OS update for iOS, Windows Phone, BB10 are not only in OS updates for Android but now separated out in Google Play Service updates that runs on all phone since Android 4.
    This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while.

Am I going to get the purported Android L battery improvements via Google Play services updates?
    Am I going to get App Ops removed from my phone because Google doesn't want to close down the permissions loophole devs can exploit and pull whatever off my phone they want--an accidental, experimental app never supposed to be released because it breaks apps--via Google Play services updates?
    Am I going to get microSD support broken because Google rather prefers I use their cloud services--a necessary security measure--through Google Play services updates?
    Am I going to get the "faster multitasking" that Android 4.4 brings, via Google Play services updates?

I have a Wind Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 running 4.3/Google Play services v5.0.89. Please let me know when I should expect these things above to be pushed to me.
    08-04-14 12:30 PM
    Google respects your privacy just fine. Don't authorize them to track you.
    Great. As a Hotmail/Live mail user, where can I look up the authorization I gave them to scan my email replies to a Gmail user?
    lift, bungaboy and zyben like this.
    08-04-14 12:32 PM
    [QUOTE=XJDHDR;10675486]Warning: Prepare for a very long post.

I am making this thread in order to create a list of advantages BlackBerry 10 has over Android. My comparison is mainly going to be a software comparison rather than comparing the hardware involved.

I am also planning on creating a list of advantages BlackBerry 10 has over iOS and will put a link here once it has been posted.

I recently started playing around with two different Android smartphones. They are the:
    Zest T1, a dual-SIM phone with Android KitKat installed. This one uses stock Android
    Sony Xperia Z, Sony�s flagship smartphone of early 2013. This one is rooted and has Cyanogenmod 10.2.1 installed (essentially Android Jellybean 4.3).
    My sister and one brother also has the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini which I have had a bit of time to use. This list was mainly written through noting the differences between all of these Androids and my BlackBerry Z10.

After getting first-hand experience with Android, I will say that though Android is a nice OS, BlackBerry 10 is the better one for my uses and I would argue that it is also the better OS for the majority of those using or planning to use a smartphone. I really don�t believe that the average smartphone user needs most of the things that Android does better than BlackBerry 10 (every app that requires root access to the phone, for example). As a result, I have decided that the BlackBerry Z30 is the best phone for me and I have just started using the one that I ordered.

The one rule in this comparison is that the ability to install apps to resolve some of these problems will not be regarded as an acceptable compromise (and yes, I will admit that Android has a better app market than BB10, though BB10�s Android runtime means that it isn�t as bad as one might think). There are five main reasons for this:
    1. Most Android users will not install the apps required to solve these problems. For example, one could argue that the screenshot problem in versions of Android older than 4.0 can be solved by installing the right app. However, I bet that 99% of affected Android users will not install these apps and so the problem will not be resolved for them. This is a dumb point. Most people don't take screen shots. If you're comparing an issue from or before Oct 2011. BB10 was still 2years away from being released.
    2. A feature being integrated into the OS itself will usually work better than solutions that require installing an app. Yes it does but this feature was on the Samsung SII which was released on May 2011
    3. BB10 has an Android runtime. How do you know that the Android app in question can�t run on a BlackBerry 10 device? Maybe it can, maybe it can't. It will 4sure run on an Android phone. Who likes uncertainty?
    4. It creates a lopsided argument. I�m certain that most Android users would not allow the availability of an app to be used as a rebuttal for BB10�s disadvantages.
    5. If a particular important app is available for Android but not BB10 (and the Android runtime can�t run the app), what exactly is preventing that app from being available on BB10? Is there a technical problem with the OS itself? Does the app�s developer simply not feel like making the app available on BB10? If you can't get an app you want / need it's a problem PERIOD. Let Blackberry worry about the why

I should also note that I am comparing BB10 against Vanilla Android except when I mention otherwise, which will be Cyanogenmod for the most part. In particular, I can�t make a comparison against Samsung�s Touchwiz-modded Android as I haven�t had the time to make an in-depth comparison. Most of these points should be accurate, though I will appreciate it if someone familiar with Touchwiz could point out where my noted disadvantages don�t apply to Touchwiz and possibly if BB10 has any advantages over Touchwiz that it doesn�t have over Vanilla Android.

More secure
    • This point can be summarised as so: BlackBerry is a company who�s business revolves around privacy and secure communication. Google is a company who�s business revolves around data-mining and advertising. Guess which one is more likely to make a secure phone. This is true but they make there money from phones attached to BES. When your not attached to BES your not more secure than Android.
    • BB10 doesn�t have a malware problem like Android does. Whether this is due to BB10�s marketshare or whether it is because BB10 is inherently more secure is anyone�s guess but the fact remains that Android has a problem with malware (eg. Fake ID, which affects every version of Android currently in use up to KitKat, where it was patched). So as you said Google did a great job and patched this already. Google can send security updates through Google Play Services which require not carrier involvement. 93 % of all Android phones were on the newest version as of Google I/0. Get your apps from Google Play and don't side load apps and your Golden. Otherwise it would be in the news daily.
    • Android has a massive fragmentation problem caused by OEMs not releasing updates to the latest version of Android for some of their phones, carriers not pushing those updates to it�s customers and consumers holding onto old devices. As a result, Android�s version distribution currently (Aug 2014) stands at ~8% for KitKat (Nov 2013), ~61% for the 3 Jellybean versions (Jul 2012, Nov 2012 & Jul 2013) (with ~57% of that portion being on 3.1), ~13,8% on ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) (Oct 2011) and even ~16% on Gingerbread (Feb 2011). This kind of fragmentation means that if a security vulnerability is found and Google patches it, the chances are that most Android users will not get that patch until months or even years later (remember that Fake ID bug I mentioned above?). And these are devices that our personal life is stored on! Sorry to mention this again but 93 % of all Android phones are on the newest version on Google Plays services which give the newest security updates, add all the new api's from the newest version of Android to the old versions and much more. Educate yourself. http://www.forbes.com/sites/ewanspence/2014/06/25/google-has-93-of-android-users-on-the-latest-google-play-service-outperforming-apples-ios7-adoption-rate/
      • For interest�s sake, BlackBerry�s figures for the adoption rates of BB10 are: ~74% are on 10.2.1, ~6% on 10.2, ~15% on 10.1 and ~5% on 10.0. These figures are not too far behind Apple, who has ~90% of iOS users on v7 and ~9% on v6. This is with Apple�s advantage of not needing carrier approval for their updates. 93% is better. Face it. Google play services gives most the good stuff without an update. You get security updates. Api's, and a bunch more. iOS, Windows Phone, BB10 all require full OS updates.

Google may have infringed Oracle�s IP
    • Google in developing Android implemented some of the APIs present in Oracle�s Java and Oracle believes that this amounts to patent infringement. The most recent news on this matter is that the USA�s Supreme Court of Appeals ruled that Java�s APIs can be patented and ruled that it must now be determined whether Google�s implementation qualifies as fair use. Suffice to say, if Oracle wins this case against Google, it could very well affect the future usability of Android by, for example, Google being forced to remove the infringing APIs. Nice use of MAY HAVE. Google has won this battle time after time. Oracle loses 'fair use' bid against Google - SFGate

BB10 uses a microkernel whereas Android uses a monolithic kernel.
    • Though a microkernel isn�t superior to a monolithic kernel in every single way (and I think monolithic kernels do have their advantages), it does lead to some nice advantages which I mention in the later points. It is also interesting to note that when Microsoft switched from the Windows 9x architecture to the Windows NT architecture, they also changed from a monolithic kernel to a hybrid kernel (in between micro- and monolithic). Since you can't point to anything I think if there was a big advantage Apple would have changed when they did OS7 just because they could.

OS and hardware by same company
    • The main advantage here is in terms of OS patches, as elaborated below.
    • Another possible advantage is that BlackBerry 10 updates can be more easily targeted towards a specific device in their portfolio thanks to them knowing the inner working of both the hardware and software whereas Android is built by Google, possibly designed towards being optimised for their Nexus devices and then the OEMs have to take whatever Google provides them and make it work on their hardware. BB10�s microkernel architecture vs Android�s monolithic kernel architecture may also be a factor in this, where the drivers and files specific to a particular device can be kept separate from the rest of the OS in a microkernel whereas those same files in a monolithic kernel are part of the kernel and might not be as easy to keep separate.

Superior update process for devices, especially non-flagship (1st and 3rd party)
    • 1st party process for BB10 is that BlackBerry compiles and finalises a version of BB10 that they feel is release ready, add the various drivers required for the phones they want to release an update for then submit this update to the carriers who then approve the update and make it available for their customers.
    • 1st party process for Android is that Google compiles and finalises a version of Android that they feel is release ready. They then add the drivers for the Nexus devices they feel needs the update and release this update to carriers and releases the source code for the latest version. The other hardware OEMs then take the source code, add in whatever modifications they feel are required, compile in the drivers required for whichever devices they feel deserve the update then release the update to carriers for approval. Additionally, the OEMs might decide that one of their modifications needs to be updated. They would then have to implement this update for every device they want to receive it and might have to release it for carrier approval as well.
    • As you can see, unless you buy a Nexus device (and Play edition devices?) (which the majority of Android users don�t), Android has a lot more middle men and complexities involved in it�s update process than BB10.
    • The advantage for non-flagship devices is that BlackBerry, thus far at least (though I do note that all devices that are not the Passport will be skipping the 10.3 update and will only be updated when 10.3.1 rolls out), have all received updates from BlackBerry simultaneously, from flagship to budget. Android OEMs and 3rd party Android developers tend to, I have noticed, favour the flagship and most popular devices. Non-flagship devices, especially those of less popular manufacturers, tend to get less attention from those who release Android distributions and updates. One example of this is the fact that my brother and sister have a phone that is stuck on Ice Cream Sandwich, simply because Samsung decided that they would rather release the S4 Mini than support their existing budget customers.
    • The 3rd party update process for Android involves unlocking the device�s bootloader then downloading and installing a ROM with the version of Android you are looking for.
    • The 3rd party update process for BB10, OTOH, simply requires downloading Sachesi onto your PC, asking it to download the latest update then asking it to install that update onto your phone.
    • I would say that BB10�s 3rd party method is not only easier but it also works equally well for all BB10 devices whereas Android�s method favours the flagship and more popular devices. If you have no way of unlocking the bootloader, you are stuck. If no one has made the required version of Android available for your device, you are once again stuck.
    • BlackBerry has also demonstrated that they are able to update components of the core OS through BB World. These updates also didn�t need the phone to be restarted, which I believe is another advantage which is due to BB10�s microkernel. It is very much possible to replace portions of the OS itself with the only interrruption being to processes that directly depend on the part being replaced. I suspect that the main reason they don�t do this on a larger scale is because they had to make a deal with the carriers of the world. Otherwise, they could very easily make it so that carriers only have to approve of the components that they need to test and distribute the rest through BB World. All this is blah blah blah. Android's Google play services is superior. Must I say why again?

??Android does not completely wipe personal data from phone.??
    • Does BB10�s factory reset wipe personal data? I don't know what BB does but on Android just use the option in security to encrypt your phone. Once done if you wipe it all the data is encrypted and when you wipe it the key is lost meaning no

Default keyboard
    [LIST][*]BB10�s software keyboard is vastly superior to the keyboard that Google put in Android, in both looks and usability. This is not surprising though, since BlackBerry licensed the use of SwiftKey, made it better then put it into all of their full-touchscreen devices whereas Swiftkey is merely an app on Android. Then there is also the fact that BlackBerry is the only one releasing high-end smartphones with physical keyboards, if that is your preference. If only you could change your keyboard in Android so we weren't stuck without Swiftkey. Oh yeah, you can!

I'm sorry but I can't waste my time proving you wrong any longer and lets face it. No one will read it.
    randall2580 and shaleem like this.
    08-04-14 12:38 PM
    Great. As a Hotmail/Live mail user, where can I look up the authorization I gave them to scan my email replies to a Gmail user?
    When you knowly emailed them to a gmail user.
    08-04-14 12:39 PM
    I'm talking about stock ROMs, which most people run, not stock Android. Unless you have a Nexus or A GPE edition of a phone, your stock ROM is pushed by the carrier. And XDA cannot make stock carrier ROMs for you, only the carriers can release those. Anything else, IMHO is a security risk.

With BB10, if you have factory unlocked phones (for example, bought from ShopBB,) their updates are not carrier dependent. Nor are the updates for unlocked phones from carriers other than yours. I've seen too many TMO threads where when the Canadians got their 10.2.1, it broke WiFi calling on imported, unlocked phones being used on TMO because this wasn't necessarily a TMO update they were getting. There is also the SIM card trick, grab-any-autoloader method, etc--all that pull down verified, signed OS updates.

Am I going to get the purported Android L battery improvements via Google Play services updates?
    Am I going to get App Ops removed from my phone because Google doesn't want to close down the permissions loophole devs can exploit and pull whatever off my phone they want--an accidental, experimental app never supposed to be released because it breaks apps--via Google Play services updates?
    Am I going to get microSD support broken because Google rather prefers I use their cloud services--a necessary security measure--through Google Play services updates?
    Am I going to get the "faster multitasking" that Android 4.4 brings, via Google Play services updates?

I have a Wind Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 running 4.3/Google Play services v5.0.89. Please let me know when I should expect these things above to be pushed to me.
    Who knows if we will get the battery updates through Google Play or not. Android L is basically in a testing phase. Google apps use to be hardcoded into the OS itself and eventually Google broke those apps out of the OS and into the play store for faster updating. Project Volta is a just an API. Guess where Google has been updating their API's from? Google play services. When all the bugs and test work have completed they can easily submit the API updates through Google play services.

android.app.job.JobScheduler API that lets you optimize battery life by defining jobs for the system to run asynchronously at a later time or under specified conditions (such as when the device is charging). This is useful in such situations as:

The app has non-user-facing work that you can defer.
    The app has work you'd prefer to do when the unit is plugged in.
    The app has a task that requires network access (or requires a Wi-Fi connection).
    The app has a number of tasks that you want to run as a batch on a regular schedule.
    08-04-14 12:44 PM
    When you knowly emailed them to a gmail user.
    Oh really, that's how it works? Then how about scrapping the ToS altogether, because when you're signing up for Google services, you're knowingly doing it, right? So who needs to see what exactly Google collects.
    lift and zyben like this.
    08-04-14 12:46 PM

Why don't I help your figure this out. Do you get the look of Android L? No. Samsung covers that with touchwiz. You'll be able to download from google play some core elements since those have been broken out. Below is what you do get. It's a lot.

Google Play Services 5.0 | Android Developers Blog

Google Play Services 5.0
    gps
    Google Play services 5.0 is now rolled out to devices worldwide, and it includes a number of features you can use to improve your apps. This release introduces Android wearable services APIs, Dynamic Security Provider and App Indexing, whilst also including updates to the Google Play game services, Cast, Drive, Wallet, Analytics, and Mobile Ads.

Android wearable services
    Google Play services 5.0 introduces a set of APIs that make it easier to communicate with your apps running on Android wearables. The APIs provide an automatically synchronized, persistent data store and a low-latency messaging interface that let you sync data, exchange control messages, and transfer assets.

Dynamic security provider
    Provides an API that apps can use to easily install a dynamic security provider. The dynamic security provider includes a replacement for the platform's secure networking APIs, which can be updated frequently for rapid delivery of security patches. The current version includes fixes for recent issues identified in OpenSSL.

Google Play game services
    Quests are a new set of APIs to run time-based goals for players, and reward them without needing to update the game. To do this, you can send game activity data to the Quests service whenever a player successfully wins a level, kills an alien, or saves a rare black sheep, for example. This tells Quests what’s going on in the game, and you can use that game activity to create new Quests. By running Quests on a regular basis, you can create an unlimited number of new player experiences to drive re-engagement and retention.

Saved games lets you store a player's game progress to the cloud for use across many screen, using a new saved game snapshot API. Along with game progress, you can store a cover image, description and time-played. Players never play level 1 again when they have their progress stored with Google, and they can see where they left off when you attach a cover image and description. Adding cover images and descriptions provides additional context on the player’s progress and helps drive re-engagement through the Play Games app.

App Indexing API
    The App Indexing API provides a way for you to notify Google about deep links in your native mobile applications and drive additional user engagement. Integrating with the App Indexing API allows the Google Search app to serve up your app’s history to users as instant Search suggestions, providing fast and easy access to inner pages in your app. The deep links reported using the App Indexing API are also used by Google to index your app’s content and surface them as deep links to Google search result.

Google Cast
    The Google Cast SDK now includes media tracks that introduce closed caption support for Chromecast.

Drive
    The Google Drive API adds the ability to sort query results, create folders offline, and select any mime type in the file picker by default.

Wallet
    Wallet objects from Google take physical objects (like loyalty cards, offers) from your wallet and store them in the cloud. In this release, Wallet adds "Save to Wallet" button support for offers. When a user clicks "Save to Wallet" the offer gets saved and shows up in the user's Google Wallet app. Geo-fenced in-store notifications prompt the user to show and scan digital cards at point-of-sale, driving higher redemption. This also frees the user from having to carry around offers and loyalty cards.

Users can also now use their Google Wallet Balance to pay for Instant Buy transactions by providing split tender support. With split tender, if your Wallet Balance is not sufficient, the payment is split between your Wallet Balance and a credit/debit card in your Google Wallet.
    08-04-14 12:57 PM
    Who knows if we will get the battery updates through Google Play or not. Android L is basically in a testing phase. Google apps use to be hardcoded into the OS itself and eventually Google broke those apps out of the OS and into the play store for faster updating. Project Volta is a just an API. Guess where Google has been updating their API's from? Google play services. When all the bugs and test work have completed they can easily submit the API updates through Google play services.
    psss... I have an s3 with slim rom on it. Don't be so wimpy. Just do it.
    08-04-14 01:01 PM
    psss... I have an s3 with slim rom on it. Don't be so wimpy. Just do it.
    Im using L on my Nexus 7 now.
    08-04-14 01:03 PM
    Bhahaha..."Dynamic Security Provider"...in Android....bhahaha

Is that an oxymoron?? Why yes. Yes it is.

Thanks for the tear streaming laugh.

Eazzy Peazzy
    bungaboy, sidhuk and zyben like this.
    08-04-14 01:08 PM
    Thanks for the article. It was informative though very small.

Agreed to most of the points...
    Android is a product of mistake.
    It is the most useless OS I have ever experienced.

Blackberry 10 is the product of the millennium.

Posted via CB10
    lift, Shadowyugi and zyben like this.
    08-04-14 01:11 PM
    Bhahaha..."Dynamic Security Provider"...in Android....bhahaha

Is that an oxymoron?? Why yes. Yes it is.

Thanks for the tear streaming laugh.

Eazzy Peazzy
    Despite the revelations and regular articles about lack of security both android and iOS over 80% of smartphone users worldwide think their security is good enough. What does that say about the demand for security? Second, if Google and Apple noticed marketshare declining due to these "security concerns" don't you think they'd address them?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    08-04-14 01:16 PM
    Despite the revelations and regular articles about lack of security both android and iOS over 80% of smartphone users worldwide think their security is good enough. What does that say about the demand for security? Second, if Google and Apple noticed marketshare declining due to these "security concerns" don't you think they'd address them?

They tried...they failed.
    Knox sound familiar??

Eazzy Peazzy
    bungaboy, sidhuk, rarsen and 3 others like this.
    08-04-14 01:20 PM
    Why don't I help your figure this out.
    Do that by answering the specific questions I asked, not by FUD via a block of text.

When is the App Ops removal seen in 4.4.x coming?
    When is "faster multitasking" seen in 4.4.x coming? I could surely use that, my GS3 lags like hell
    When will Android L battery life improvements be coming? Maybe they'll be so good I'll finally be able to get around the famous Samsung exchange services bug. Or will a Google Play services update fix that bug separately?
    When is microSD support for apps going to be "modified," as it was in 4.4.x?
    zyben likes this.
    08-04-14 01:25 PM
    Blackberry 10 is proprietary software, which means that you don't know exactly what you are getting. They could be backdoors built in and other spyware but we may never know due to the fact that the source code is property of Blackberry. At least with Vanilla Android(i.e cyanogenmod) you know exactly what you are getting with the OS since it's open source.
    This is theoretical unless you have a known and trusted OS builder OR the skill and time to personally review and verify the source, compile, and upload the compiled OS. Personally I would tend to trust BlackBerry's track record more than a much forked and hacked-about witches brew from an equally unknown source.
    08-04-14 01:28 PM
    They tried...they failed.
    Knox sound familiar??

Eazzy Peazzy
    Ahh yes Samsung's big white elephant. I wouldn't say it failed. More like its not going to be as easy as they thought. They can afford to keep trying at it though and I think Google recently got on board so that's tons more resources. If they can't make it work with all that money then well Android is on borrowed time as far as enterprise goes

Shanerredflag likes this.
    08-04-14 01:33 PM
    All I can say is.. you have some really serious in-depth knowledge of mobile platforms! Great article buddy!
    lift, Shadowyugi and zyben like this.
    08-04-14 01:54 PM
    Yep. I'd say that write-up pretty much sums up why BB10 is the best. Period.

OP should do follow up, full length posts vs iOS, WP8 and Tizen (to cover all the bases).
    randall2580 and Shadowyugi like this.
    08-04-14 02:02 PM
    I am looking forward for BB 10 vs iOS!
    08-04-14 02:10 PM
    Google respects your privacy just fine. Don't authorize them to track you. On first boot up of any android phone you can choose to opt out of tracking. Don't use Gmail since it's a condition to use that free service. Google Maps I believe lets you opt out of tracking. Google doesn't sell your information like people INCORRECTLY report.
    I strongly disagree with your last sentence. They make BILLIONS a year in revenue. ADVERTISING revenue. They sell your data. Period. You had better start doing some reading sir.
    08-04-14 02:14 PM
    They sell your data. Period.
    I didn't know this. I'd love some corroboration so that I can confirm.
    08-04-14 02:22 PM
    I didn't know this. I'd love some corroboration so that I can confirm.
    I'm not going to find links for you or anyone else. I'm too lazy. Go read the terms of service and privacy policy for gmail and all the other Google services they offer. Seriously. How do you think they provide "targeted advertising"? They scan your emails and sell this information to 3rd parties for a "more relevant experience". LOL. Why would you or anyone else for that matter stick-up for a KNOWN tracking and data collecting company?
    Do you think they like you and offer all those services for free? It's not free. Your data is worth a ton of money.
    08-04-14 02:28 PM
122 12345