All of the negativity on the forums lately regarding BlackBerrys possible demise, Kevins new gold iPhone, the hostility between people with different opinions, the numerous threads talking about how someone is "done with BlackBerry", and everything other negative driven post is the reason that this is my last post. There are so many over reactions in these forums that it almost feels like some sort of game.
    Kevin has a new iPhone and people are mad at him. Do u realize how dumb that is? You're restricting an individual WHO HAS STOOD UP FOR BLACKBERRY FOR YEAR AFTER YEAR from buying a different Brand of electronic! Get over it!
    And there seems to be no possible way for two users to have a conversion with conflicting opinions without it turning into a full blown cyber war.
    And then the people who keep on saying they are finished with BlackBerry... if you are finished then why are you on crackberry? makes no sense.
    It just isn't the same here anymore. I know that BlackBerry has made mistakes, everyone does. So has Apple, so has Google, so has Chrysler, si has Walmart, so has Lululemon, so have airlines, so have Police forces, so have banks, so has the friggen government. No one organization or company can be flawless. And sometimes certain mistakes are made at unlucky times that multiply the bad factor of the mistake, like in BlackBerrys case, and sometimes the mistake is made at a time where luck saves it, like Chrysler back in 2008. They are thriving now! It's the luck of the draw when it comes to the outcome of mistakes. But I will forever support this Canadian company whether it exists for another 2 months or another 20 years. Its just me.

I just don't feel this is a place where opinions are welcome anymore unfortunately. But I'd like to thank the many users here who have helped me with tech issues ever since I signed up when I got my PlayBook back in February of 2012. No problem ever went unsolved from then until now with my Z10!

I will still visit CB but this is my last post.

Thanks to those who helped me and accepted everyone's opinions over the years

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 10:34 PM
    Is that really your last post?

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-22-13 10:36 PM
    I hope not you seem like a nice guy

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 10:37 PM
    I've been feeling the same lately as the negativity is relentless it's not as enjoyable as the past. I wish there were more restrictions on posts or vote up down option s to shade or hide non constructive posts.

Posted via CB10
    anon(4275744) and QuickDime like this.
    09-22-13 10:44 PM
    I personally think it's really sad that you are letting other people's opinions get to you.
    First of all, everyone who see's Kevin's Gold iPhone as betrayal shouldn't be listened to in the first place. Kevin isn't just a BlackBerry fanboy, he wants the newest and greatest. He is a technerd. In fact he has all the other iPhones before it. (and some androids).

Second, yeah people say things but why should you care? Yeah there is doom and gloom going on, but why should that change how you feel. I love my Q10. I got it months late but I still love it just as I loved my DAC. I loved the hardware ever since I finally got to see the video reviews.

Ignore the haters.

We've been the underdogs. Let's power through this.

Q10
    09-22-13 10:45 PM
    definitely was an enjoyable community before the June 27 earnings. Then all hell broke loose and everyone was running around like the sky was falling. Between Leak team drama and the typical (regular 3 or 4 ppl) negative nancies who constantly berate positive posts on any thread talking about Blackberry's fiscal situation it's really a toxic environment. But just like the Jersey Shore is so horrible you have to keep watching it. I just microwave the popcorn and watch the poster go at it. In a digital age, you really can't get away from the hate. There's literally hate everywhere you go online, a study even found that hate travels almost two or three times as fast a joy on the internet. I'm sorry to see OP go, but be warned this is just the reality of a world we live in.
    QuickDime likes this.
    09-22-13 11:10 PM
    You will post again.
    You can't help it. I can't help it.
    Most people still visiting these forums can't help it.

BlackBerry is just providing so many topics to comment on.

Just wish they would produce some good news now and then.

Posted via CB10 on my Verizon Z10. 10.2.0.1725
    09-22-13 11:12 PM
    This community has problems for sure. There's a divide. One segment thinks BlackBerry is going to turn it around, the other realizes that all of this has happened before. The Palm similarities get knocked down because some things were different, specifically the cash in the bank. That's about all that's different though. Go back and look at Palm forums from the time webOS launched. The bickering is nearly identical. Some realized it was over and were upset, others kept saying it was going to get turned around. The thing to realize is Palm and Nortel are now benchmarks and flagged warnings. Companies now know when to bail before it gets that far. BlackBerry is simply not going to chug along like they were and continue making new devices that don't sell and lose a billion dollars. They threw everything they had at BB10, it wasn't enough, there is no arguing that now. I like the OS, I'm upset at one less choice soon. I'm as bothered as anyone, but we're talking about billions here. The people who own those billions are done. The company is for sale, and whenever a proper valuation happens and someone buys it the hardware side will disappear. There is no buyer that would want the hardware. Google and MS are the most likely buyers and neither of them would want the OS, they already have an OS. Google isn't going to switch android to BB10 and MS isn't going to abandon the x86 kernel and the progress they've made there. There are only 2 scenarios, 1 BlackBerry sells the company whole, someone then owns all the IP. Nobody buys them and things get auctioned off individually in pieces and MAYBE we're left with BBM still functioning. What isn't going to happen is BlackBerry continue to make devices and consumer products. They just lost a billion on the Z10 alone, it would be bat**** nuts to continue to make devices.
    09-22-13 11:19 PM
    Shame, but I completely understand your decision

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    09-22-13 11:21 PM
    I respect your opinion Yoox...
    I don't give up that easily though buddy. Cheers to you though.
    09-22-13 11:34 PM
    All of the negativity on the forums lately regarding BlackBerrys possible demise, Kevins new gold iPhone, the hostility between people with different opinions, the numerous threads talking about how someone is "done with BlackBerry", and everything other negative driven post is the reason that this is my last post. There are so many over reactions in these forums that it almost feels like some sort of game.
    Kevin has a new iPhone and people are mad at him. Do u realize how dumb that is? You're restricting an individual WHO HAS STOOD UP FOR BLACKBERRY FOR YEAR AFTER YEAR from buying a different Brand of electronic! Get over it!
    And there seems to be no possible way for two users to have a conversion with conflicting opinions without it turning into a full blown cyber war.
    And then the people who keep on saying they are finished with BlackBerry... if you are finished then why are you on crackberry? makes no sense.
    It just isn't the same here anymore. I know that BlackBerry has made mistakes, everyone does. So has Apple, so has Google, so has Chrysler, si has Walmart, so has Lululemon, so have airlines, so have Police forces, so have banks, so has the friggen government. No one organization or company can be flawless. And sometimes certain mistakes are made at unlucky times that multiply the bad factor of the mistake, like in BlackBerrys case, and sometimes the mistake is made at a time where luck saves it, like Chrysler back in 2008. They are thriving now! It's the luck of the draw when it comes to the outcome of mistakes. But I will forever support this Canadian company whether it exists for another 2 months or another 20 years. Its just me.

I just don't feel this is a place where opinions are welcome anymore unfortunately. But I'd like to thank the many users here who have helped me with tech issues ever since I signed up when I got my PlayBook back in February of 2012. No problem ever went unsolved from then until now with my Z10!

Posted via CB10
    the difference is that Apple can do NO wrong in the eyes of the American News media but every little thing blackberry does is magnified .when will people realize that blackberry and apple are 2 totally different animals?
    09-22-13 11:43 PM
    They just lost a billion on the Z10 alone, it would be bat**** nuts to continue to make devices.
    It's amazing they went a whole quarter without adjusting prices to get the Z10 to sell more... and it didn't seem like they felt like they needed to advertise either. Maybe they thought they had built something so magical that there wasn't a need to re-price or advertise? Maybe they just wanted the profit margins per device to be such a high percentage to impress Wall Street?
    09-22-13 11:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    Dude thanks for your well saying , i have been  hard fan from the Jesus phone but i be so disappointed by the iPhone 5 , so i have to look around and BB is the best option for my needing . I can sadly tell you is the same in other brand forum even i my mother language (french) it's always like this.

So how i get rid of that , i read what i am interested in, and i just ignore the nay sayer , the warrior keyboard and keep going ... i think you can also do the same

Anyway i hope to read you again.
    09-22-13 11:52 PM
    Haters don't really hate you. They hate themselves because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

Posted via iPhone 5S
    What? Yeah... 12
    09-22-13 11:54 PM
    Members....

Enough with the rude comments. Yes, these are unhappy times for BB fans, but rudeness on any Mobile Nations site towards other members is not permitted.
    09-23-13 12:00 AM
    Statement made, isn't going well, we're done here.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    09-23-13 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD