The Note 3 is a rock solid device. I don't think it feels cheap at all and actually love using mine on a frequent basis.

Just goes to show that even those who swear the Z30 is the greatest device on the market right now (hint, it isn't) can enjoy other phones if they give them a chance.
    Hmm well you just made another assumption about the z30 not being the best phone on the market (hint, it is)... see how it works!?

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king, MiSsY_ and bungaboy like this.
    03-13-14 02:30 PM
    I would be glad to have your busted z30. Ill fix it and use it until it quits.
    03-13-14 02:36 PM
    If you really need people on this forum to convince you to stick with the Z30 then you're not a real crackhead! BlackBerry deserves better

Posted via CB10
    True enough. How many dope fiends do you know that have to persuaded to smoke, snort, shoot up or inhale that drug!?

I got 3 words for ya "Puff or Pass!"

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    03-13-14 02:38 PM
    The funny thing is that I LOVE my Z30 and have nothing bad to say about it and in the long run will probably go back to it.. I was just saying that I enjoy using the GN3... I guess the obsessed BB fanboys can not stand anything nice being said about anything other than BB..

In America we call people like that... Liberals.... They are all for tolerance... as long as you agree with them
    03-13-14 03:00 PM
    The funny thing is that I LOVE my Z30 and have nothing bad to say about it and in the long run will probably go back to it.. I was just saying that I enjoy using the GN3... I guess the obsessed BB fanboys can not stand anything nice being said about anything other than BB..

In America we call people like that... Liberals.... They are all for tolerance... as long as you agree with them
    Personally I'm a conservative liberal. Like someone said...choose what makes you happy.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    03-13-14 03:07 PM
    The samsung is a new toy so play with it and enjoy it. I too have the z30 and a note 2( wish it was 3).

You're right that the size is perfect! In fact I've even gone out and found a Samsung mega and enjoyed the size. You may find it too big now but in time the mega will look better...I hope BlackBerry goes up in size!

Now that I get to use each device everyday the only thing I like about the android is the size. I've grown tired of the OS and the apps don't mean anything to me except real racing 3. Yes I know it is available on bb10 but the screen is larger on the Droid!

Other than the size I like my z30 better. Each to their own but that's my feelings after 6 months or so.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 03:43 PM
    Oh and I can't stand how if you use a normal charger that it takes forever to charge the beast. You really must use the Samsung charger because it has the extra amperage.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 03:51 PM
    To be honest:

If you replace the words "Z30", "Q10", "GN3" and "Galaxy Note 3" with the word "woman" (A, B, C) then this post would actually make sense and everybody could see your cunfusion/frustration.

But seriously, it's a phone! It's meant to be a device to make the life a bit easier.

So theres only one advise in this case:
    Ask yourself what you want, make priorities!! And choose one phone which brings you the biggest efficiency into your life.

And the endless story of apps: If you want 500 different kinds of alarm clocks, 1000 games at the same time, (where you could think of more important stuff rather than thinking of reaching lvls in games), then go for an Apple. Theres a lot of crap no one needs and you can waste your lifetime in looking for the crappiest things the human beeing doesn't need.

Really, with all due respect: Don't make your life harder with not knowing which phone you want to use.
    Also I understand you have 3 phones?
    Seeing the price of each phone (lets say about 500 Dollar) is this really your problem you want to have in your life? So giving the chance to say: "Look, money only brings more problems??"

For a lot of people it's a huge problem to decide whether to eat half a bowl of rice today and the next half tomorrow or the whole bowl now because they're so hungry but don't have anything to eat tomorrow.

No offense, but what you showed here with this post is poor.

I'm a little upset actually.
    You mad bro? Are your jimmies rustled?

How about you get off your high horse and join the rest of us down here? If you're so concerned about people going hungry why are you on CB? Shouldn't you sell your computer and phones to feed the poor? Lol

Posted via my Z30
    Last edited by vegetto_456; 03-14-14 at 02:38 PM.
    03-14-14 08:40 AM
    Come on guys.. Seize fire. Just use what makes you happy. Different people, different opinions.

Chill out and enjoy! life's good
    *cease fire

Q10 10.2.1.1925
    03-14-14 09:06 AM
    The Note 3 is a rock solid device. I don't think it feels cheap at all and actually love using mine on a frequent basis.

Just goes to show that even those who swear the Z30 is the greatest device on the market right now (hint, it isn't) can enjoy other phones if they give them a chance.
    Hint: "greatest" is all a matter of opinion.
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    03-14-14 09:42 AM
    To be honest:

If you replace the words "Z30", "Q10", "GN3" and "Galaxy Note 3" with the word "woman" (A, B, C) then this post would actually make sense and everybody could see your cunfusion/frustration.

But seriously, it's a phone! It's meant to be a device to make the life a bit easier.

So theres only one advise in this case:
    Ask yourself what you want, make priorities!! And choose one phone which brings you the biggest efficiency into your life.

And the endless story of apps: If you want 500 different kinds of alarm clocks, 1000 games at the same time, (where you could think of more important stuff rather than thinking of reaching lvls in games), then go for an Apple. Theres a lot of crap no one needs and you can waste your lifetime in looking for the crappiest things the human beeing doesn't need.

Really, with all due respect: Don't make your life harder with not knowing which phone you want to use.
    Also I understand you have 3 phones?
    Seeing the price of each phone (lets say about 500 Dollar) is this really your problem you want to have in your life? So giving the chance to say: "Look, money only brings more problems??"

For a lot of people it's a huge problem to decide whether to eat half a bowl of rice today and the next half tomorrow or the whole bowl now because theyre so hungry but don't have anything to eat tomorrow.

No offense, but what you showed here with this post is poor.

I'm a little upset actually.
    Yes because BBWorld has no junk apps or games. Comparatively they have more junk than the other app stores. Not to mention the nearly 50,000 completely worthless apps that were dumped into app world by one developer. You have no idea what you are talking about from an app standpoint, and not only is BB's App Store the worst in the mobile market, it is also filled with so much crap it's impossible to wade through it all. The other stores have tons of junk too, but to single out BB app world like its nothing but efficient apps and things to make you productive is completely insane. Now with Android apps you have even more junk to wade through. So while you're upset, you are also woefully misinformed.
    03-14-14 10:01 AM
    Hint: "greatest" is all a matter of opinion.
    Agreed. It was a poor choice of words.
    03-14-14 10:03 AM
    Note 3, or Z30, both great phones, I don't think there is a wrong choice here!
    anon(5061193) and TgeekB like this.
    03-14-14 10:17 AM
    Again..puff or pass!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 10:46 AM
    You need to long press to switch tasks in Samsung Galaxy Note 3! it is extremely irritating.. BlackBerry Z30 is much much more far better than Samsung and even beat Apple in terms of switching tasks! Just swipe only and pick your apps in the active frame..Simply faster and more efficient!

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 11:41 AM
    Keep all three. Depends on your mood of the day. Like picking what to eat or what to wear for the day. Problem solved.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 12:21 PM
    It's definitely a tough choice. I am using a Z10 now...my HTC One is sitting in my bedroom drawer. Gotta go with whatever makes you happy!

Posted using my awesome Z10
    03-14-14 12:41 PM
    Keep all three. Depends on your mood of the day. Like picking what to eat or what to wear for the day. Problem solved.

Posted via CB10

That is my final answer... I am keeping them all... I am traveling next week and will be stuck in Airports for a long time... Therefore I will have the GN3 as my main phone... Once I reach the beach and resort... It'll be the Z30 to check in with the office and to read my emails.... When I come back to the office.. It'll be the Q10 to text and email my *** off with customers and employees...... I got it covered!!!

Unless I sell them all, along with all of my worldly possessions and give them to charity.... in order to appease Muindor
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    03-14-14 12:51 PM
    I carry 2 phones! A Z30 and a Sony Xperia Z Ultra both with carrier service.
    03-14-14 02:19 PM
    Z30 deserves a better home! CrackBerry Home!
    03-15-14 12:52 AM
    Do you spend for fun? you have 2 Z30s a Q10 and a note 3?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-15-14 01:00 AM
    That is my final answer... I am keeping them all... I am traveling next week and will be stuck in Airports for a long time... Therefore I will have the GN3 as my main phone... Once I reach the beach and resort... It'll be the Z30 to check in with the office and to read my emails.... When I come back to the office.. It'll be the Q10 to text and email my *** off with customers and employees...... I got it covered!!!

Unless I sell them all, along with all of my worldly possessions and give them to charity.... in order to appease Muindor
    They might want to deactivate their CB account then cuz Kevin has more than 3 phones and alot of them he actually paid for out of his own pocket or his situation different?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 01:29 AM
    They might want to deactivate their CB account then cuz Kevin has more than 3 phones and alot of them he actually paid for out of his own pocket or his situation different?

Posted via CB10
    Not sure if that was directed at me... But I do not pay for any of my phones or service... I handled the phones for my company and I always have lines that we are not currently using and I use those to screw around with other phones.. I am in the process of consolidating the lines to be more cost effective, so I may lose that ability in the near future... That is why I am trying to focus on finding the right phone and only keeping one..... I would never "pay" for more than one.... Doesn't make sense to me.
    03-15-14 05:54 AM
    Do you spend for fun? you have 2 Z30s a Q10 and a note 3?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    I am lucky enough to get them for free... I would never pay for all this... If I was paying I would have ONE phone only
    03-15-14 05:55 AM
    I am lucky enough to get them for free... I would never pay for all this... If I was paying I would have ONE phone only
    Which is? Who the fairest of them all?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 06:53 AM
57 123