It was fun to share my angst over the last few days with you guys. After spending a few weeks with my Z30 and finally having it set-up the way that I wanted it and then smashing it within a hour of taking the case off it for both frustrating and eye-opening. I used my Q10 for a few days and realized that I could never keep that as my only phone. The screen size was more important to me than I thought....

I switched my main line to a Galaxy Note 3 and have used it for the last three days and I really love it.. It is HUGE, but the battery is amazing and the apps are endless and I liked the navigation.....I just received my Z30 and it is sitting in front of me and I am having second thoughts... I was more than happy with the Z30 before smashing it and I could use the Z30 for work and the GN3 for play.... but my goal is still one phone....

I am confused......
    zclash likes this.
    03-13-14 07:50 AM
    Use whatever makes you happy. No one can make a decision for you.
    03-13-14 07:59 AM
    ... but we will try, Mwahahahaha :P

Jk
    KDB84 likes this.
    03-13-14 08:02 AM
    Um I've had the note 3 and z30 and still choose q10. But hands down the z30 kicks the notes ***.

You have the best of both security of BlackBerry and still can use android apps on the Z30. Not to mention the note 3 feels so cheap.

Posted by Antoniius via my sexy white Q10.
    Cross, anon(5061193) and daithiD like this.
    03-13-14 08:37 AM
    Note 3 feels so cheap compared to the Z30

Posted via CB10
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    03-13-14 08:45 AM
    From the sounds of things you should go with the GN3. Donate the Z30 to somebody who has BlackBerry love. Sorted?
    03-13-14 08:47 AM
    If you decide to choose poorly and go the other way, I'll be happy to take that new Z30 off your hands. For what you paid for it, even.
    03-13-14 08:48 AM
    If you really need people on this forum to convince you to stick with the Z30 then you're not a real crackhead! BlackBerry deserves better

Posted via CB10
    neteng1000, Q10Bold, Cross and 2 others like this.
    03-13-14 08:50 AM
    It was fun to share my angst over the last few days with you guys. After spending a few weeks with my Z30 and finally having it set-up the way that I wanted it and then smashing it within a hour of taking the case off it for both frustrating and eye-opening. I used my Q10 for a few days and realized that I could never keep that as my only phone. The screen size was more important to me than I thought....

I switched my main line to a Galaxy Note 3 and have used it for the last three days and I really love it.. It is HUGE, but the battery is amazing and the apps are endless and I liked the navigation.....I just received my Z30 and it is sitting in front of me and I am having second thoughts... I was more than happy with the Z30 before smashing it and I could use the Z30 for work and the GN3 for play.... but my goal is still one phone....

I am confused......

To be honest:

If you replace the words "Z30", "Q10", "GN3" and "Galaxy Note 3" with the word "woman" (A, B, C) then this post would actually make sense and everybody could see your cunfusion/frustration.

But seriously, it's a phone! It's meant to be a device to make the life a bit easier.

So theres only one advise in this case:
    Ask yourself what you want, make priorities!! And choose one phone which brings you the biggest efficiency into your life.

And the endless story of apps: If you want 500 different kinds of alarm clocks, 1000 games at the same time, (where you could think of more important stuff rather than thinking of reaching lvls in games), then go for an Apple. Theres a lot of crap no one needs and you can waste your lifetime in looking for the crappiest things the human beeing doesn't need.

Really, with all due respect: Don't make your life harder with not knowing which phone you want to use.
    Also I understand you have 3 phones?
    Seeing the price of each phone (lets say about 500 Dollar) is this really your problem you want to have in your life? So giving the chance to say: "Look, money only brings more problems??"

For a lot of people it's a huge problem to decide whether to eat half a bowl of rice today and the next half tomorrow or the whole bowl now because theyre so hungry but don't have anything to eat tomorrow.

No offense, but what you showed here with this post is poor.

I'm a little upset actually.
    daithiD likes this.
    03-13-14 09:15 AM
    I propose a challenge, TO THE DEATH!!! Dun dun dunh!

Or you could use the note for the first half of a day and the 30 for the second half of the day and see which one you like better. And then make a decision and give the other one to me(i will pay the shipping).

So let me know which one I'll be getting. Thanks, John.

Z10 10.2.1.1925
    03-13-14 09:22 AM
    1st world problem

While the rest of the planet is worried about where their next meal is going to come from
    daithiD likes this.
    03-13-14 09:33 AM
    Hey man, just stick with what makes you happy! Android's not all that bad. I hear the GN3 is a pretty sweet device. As for the z30, you can try selling it in the Marketplace if it's unlocked.
    03-13-14 09:38 AM
    Played with GN3 in outlets a couple times and really the only thing I'd miss is the hub! Otherwise hands down, GN3 is the best phone on the market! In my opinion that is

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 09:41 AM
    You don't deserve a Z30. Please put it on sale, or donate it to someone who really loves BlackBerry.

And do not compare Z30 to GN3.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 09:45 AM
    ... but we will try, Mwahahahaha :P

Jk
    I died! I played it in my head and laughed even more.
    03-13-14 10:00 AM
    If you really need people on this forum to convince you to stick with the Z30 then you're not a real crackhead! BlackBerry deserves better

Posted via CB10
    Never claimed to be a true crackhead... LOL
    03-13-14 10:37 AM
    You don't deserve a Z30. Please put it on sale, or donate it to someone who really loves BlackBerry.

And do not compare Z30 to GN3.

Posted via CB10
    Please tell me you are kidding so I can stop having these thoughts about you....
    03-13-14 10:40 AM
    Played with GN3 in outlets a couple times and really the only thing I'd miss is the hub! Otherwise hands down, GN3 is the best phone on the market! In my opinion that is

Posted via CB10
    The HUB is a biggie... Love the hub.. but you are right about many of the other features of the GN3...
    03-13-14 10:41 AM
    Um I've had the note 3 and z30 and still choose q10. But hands down the z30 kicks the notes ***.

You have the best of both security of BlackBerry and still can use android apps on the Z30. Not to mention the note 3 feels so cheap.

Posted by Antoniius via my sexy white Q10.

The Q10 is a totally different phone... How can you compare the GN3 to the Q10????? It is like comparing a Ford F250 to a Fiat........ Both are good vehicles but have virtually nothing else in common...
    03-13-14 10:44 AM
    The Z30 all the way, no doubt for me.
    03-13-14 10:48 AM
    To be honest:

If you replace the words "Z30", "Q10", "GN3" and "Galaxy Note 3" with the word "woman" (A, B, C) then this post would actually make sense and everybody could see your cunfusion/frustration.

But seriously, it's a phone! It's meant to be a device to make the life a bit easier.

So theres only one advise in this case:
    Ask yourself what you want, make priorities!! And choose one phone which brings you the biggest efficiency into your life.

And the endless story of apps: If you want 500 different kinds of alarm clocks, 1000 games at the same time, (where you could think of more important stuff rather than thinking of reaching lvls in games), then go for an Apple. Theres a lot of crap no one needs and you can waste your lifetime in looking for the crappiest things the human beeing doesn't need.

Really, with all due respect: Don't make your life harder with not knowing which phone you want to use.
    Also I understand you have 3 phones?
    Seeing the price of each phone (lets say about 500 Dollar) is this really your problem you want to have in your life? So giving the chance to say: "Look, money only brings more problems??"

For a lot of people it's a huge problem to decide whether to eat half a bowl of rice today and the next half tomorrow or the whole bowl now because theyre so hungry but don't have anything to eat tomorrow.

No offense, but what you showed here with this post is poor.

I'm a little upset actually.
    Getting upset of a Crackberry post is actually far stranger than me lamenting about which cell phone to carry... I love them all and will continue to swap, buy, use,exchange them...... I enjoy the give and take..... you lost me on the "Half a bowl of rice" comment..... Because I have money and can afford my hobby makes me a bad guy?? Should I sell all my phones and give the money to charity? Is that what you are suggesting?
    03-13-14 10:51 AM
    Sell all of them and go for holiday with your new waterproof xperia Z2!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 10:56 AM
    Come on guys.. Seize fire. Just use what makes you happy. Different people, different opinions.

Chill out and enjoy! life's good
    pkcable and anon(5061193) like this.
    03-13-14 11:21 AM
    The Note 3 is a rock solid device. I don't think it feels cheap at all and actually love using mine on a frequent basis.

Just goes to show that even those who swear the Z30 is the greatest device on the market right now (hint, it isn't) can enjoy other phones if they give them a chance.
    03-13-14 11:32 AM
    I propose a challenge, TO THE DEATH!!! Dun dun dunh!

Or you could use the note for the first half of a day and the 30 for the second half of the day and see which one you like better. And then make a decision and give the other one to me(i will pay the shipping).

So let me know which one I'll be getting. Thanks, John.

Z10 10.2.1.1925
    Sure.. I will give you the phone and you just pay for the shipping... The shipping is $500.....
    03-13-14 02:27 PM
57 123