So my green housing finally came, and I was excited to install it on my device. I ordered a whole BSE to be sure my new look wasn't damaged in any way, which turned out great. Despite the three hour install, and the blood it involved, I am proud to say that it is done! And also, if anything ever happens again, I am glad to know I know how to take apart my Berry! Also, one question for you guys; how long should my Invisible Shield screen healing take? (I know before I said BSE, but long story short, screen is IS and body is BSE. Read below for my issue. there always has to be one)It looks considerably better than yesterday, but some of the more stubborn bubbles are still there. So without further a due, here's the pictures!

So basically my BSE got messed up due to me being a perfectionist, so I threw on one of my spare Invisible Shield's. Now my only concern with the entire housing, is that the top of the LCD lens bulges out the slightest bit. I put some double stick tape under it, but that didn't stick it down much. I'm hoping that the tape will act as a sealant, keeping out dust, which I actually think it will, but if not I will order a new BSE screen protector to keep out the dust. If anyone has any ideas on how to make it not bulge, please share!

Here's some Green wallpapers I've been using:

Feel free to take any! I would have posted more if it weren't for the 10 images per post rule!
    Last edited by ilovemileyyy; 05-12-09 at 07:16 PM.
    05-12-09 07:13 PM
    You've come a long way since you first got here, congrats on the Berry, great job...
    05-12-09 07:21 PM
    You've come a long way since you first got here, congrats on the Berry, great job...
    I have learned much in a very short amount of time. Thanks to everyone!
    05-12-09 07:28 PM
    Lookin pretty good. Glad you got it done and learned some stuff in the process. I'm not a green guy but looks cool
    05-12-09 07:31 PM
    That's amazing!
    I wish I had the confidence to pull apart my phone
    Great work
    05-12-09 07:31 PM
    wow nice job mileyy!!! im a fan of green-altho pink is my fav color---but i give you alot of credit for pulling apart your bb and doing stuff like that!! i bought an extra trackball to dye pink, but i havent ventured to do so yet---im too chicken i'll mess something up!! LOL

so kudos to you on doin a great job!!!
    05-12-09 07:37 PM
    Yeah, it was hard. My biggest mistake was pulling to hard on the housing trying to get it off, bending the metal around the screen which I assume caused the bulge. So if you do do it, don't pull anything that doesn't wanna go except the bottom piece.
    05-12-09 07:37 PM
    Looks awesome, great job!
    05-12-09 07:45 PM
    that looks so good
    i really like it
    i wanna get mine in blue
    05-12-09 07:47 PM
    Thanks for all the compliments guys! Can't wait for my IS to clear up so it really looks perfect. And I actually considered blue, but wanted more of a contrast against the black side rails.
    05-12-09 07:49 PM
    Beautiful! I like the style and the concept a lot What are some good sites to get housing? Do they have some custom stuff for the Bold?
    05-12-09 07:53 PM
    Beautiful! I like the style and the concept a lot What are some good sites to get housing? Do they have some custom stuff for the Bold?
    I ordered mine from an eBay seller named kr-net. I don't know if they have any for the Bold, but eBay has a a ton for the Curve.
    05-12-09 07:59 PM
    wow that looks awesome! great job. i wanna black out my 8900 but im scared to take it apart too lol
    05-12-09 08:03 PM
    I think it looks awesome!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 08:07 PM
    looks awesome! makes me want to change my housing lol
    05-12-09 08:09 PM
    Wow, great job!
    05-12-09 08:20 PM
    Looks slick!
    05-12-09 08:30 PM
    Hey can you PM me mr green Was that easy to do. I am going to go black and have my boyfriend do it..im kind of scared to do it.
    05-12-09 08:44 PM
    @ilovemileyyy: that housing is amazing. the bright green color is awesome. :P
    05-12-09 11:02 PM
    Awesome job! Nice colour combi also

05-12-09 11:03 PM
    Very nice use of color
    05-13-09 01:18 AM
    As a custom auto painter. I custom painted my computer similar to that color except it has metallic flake. I like that you were brave and wise enough to go for it! Very nice job.

I have to crack mine open to fix a problem with mine...this just means I have two reasons to open my phone up now which is perfect.
    05-13-09 02:14 AM
    OMG! i usually hate green but it looks really good =)
    05-13-09 03:00 AM
    That looks awesome! I really love the color.

I want to change my housing but I know I'll somehow screw my phone up if I do it myself.

05-13-09 03:02 AM
    Thanks for all the compliments guys! And even I'll admit, it did turn out amazing. And i'm not gonna like, it'd hard and time consuming to change your housing, but there is not much to mess up in the process.
    05-13-09 05:32 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD