Old so I forgive her.
    But she has a Tmobile touchscreen phone (Wing?)and loves it to death.
    However, it's broken on her twice and she's had to send it back for it to get fixed each time.
    My girlfriends sidekick has also broken numorous times as well as her sisters.
    She went to them this third time and they sent it in, fixed it, and told her if it happens again they will give her the Blackberry Bold in return for free before it hits shelfs. I suppose they don't want to loose her service because she pays so much a month for the three of them... she told him NO.
    I about cried.
    06-14-08 02:49 PM
    I doubt that, they can not release a phone to someone before the Manfacture release date.
    06-14-08 02:52 PM
    Pretty sure they're giving it to her when business users get it.
    For example, Bold releases to business users on the Roger network tomorrow, while they're other users have to wait till the 25th.
    06-14-08 03:03 PM
    I feel your pain.
    06-14-08 04:11 PM
    you have to talk with your girlfriend's mom. she doesn't realize what she has just done. You must show her the way of the Force!
    06-14-08 04:19 PM
    I think I just about cried when I read that. I would have been yelling at her to call them back and tell them that she changed her mind.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-08 04:28 PM
    Yeah definitely cried here!!

06-14-08 04:45 PM
    Yeah definitely cried here!!

06-14-08 04:51 PM
    Man I wish I didn't read that.

06-14-08 05:09 PM
    I'll bet you nearly cried... I shed a tear just reading this post right now!!!
    06-14-08 06:31 PM
    They won't give her a better phone just another sidekick. At&t gets the bold first.

06-14-08 07:07 PM
    Man I don't think it's the phones problem. I think they just don't know how to take care of there phones.
    06-15-08 03:47 AM
    I feel your pain too.
    06-15-08 06:28 AM
    but she would be getting it not you.
    06-15-08 06:57 AM
    For example, Bold releases to business users on the Roger network tomorrow, while they're other users have to wait till the 25th.
    where did you get that info?
    06-15-08 07:56 AM
    I keep reading around this forum that the BOLD is going to be exclusive to ATT when its released; so why do people keep saying Rogers like Rogers is getting it first - or am I missing something?

Someone please enlighten me.
    06-15-08 09:13 AM
    Rogers is Canada, AT&T is exclusive U.S.
    She doesn't have a sidekick, please read the topic.
    She has a Wing, which is more expensive than a BlackBerry, it's a touchscreen smart phone.
    06-15-08 02:10 PM
    I keep reading around this forum that the BOLD is going to be exclusive to ATT when its released; so why do people keep saying Rogers like Rogers is getting it first - or am I missing something?

Someone please enlighten me.
    First off, if it will be exclusive, it'll only be for a couple months I'm almost certain of that.

Second, if it's exclusive, it will only be exclusive in the U.S. No other countries will have exclusives, but yes I'm sure certain companies will be getting it a couple weeks before others.

Now back to my first point, ATT is just trying to broaden their subscriber base, so they probably just secured a 2-3 month exclusivity. They don't specify how long their exclusivity lasts. So it's probably just long enough to lock people into a 2 year contract and then after about 2-3 months (which is past the cancellation point if you want to avoid ETFs.) The other companies will start selling it and all those people who jumped ship to ATT will look like this.
    06-15-08 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD