Is there no end to the posts from frustrated and p*ssed off users of OS10? This site should have a name change to "Flackberry", home of upset Blackberry users and trolls.......
    Probably would not be if the newer updates were available from the carriers. We at Verizon pay the highest rates in the states and we still have no 10.1. Their site saying "Coming soon" for more than a week is really starting to annoy me
    RicanMedic78 likes this.
    07-16-13 10:33 PM
    Still waiting on BOA. Not to be negative cuz i do love the Z10. But it's been 8 months and no big name bank apps. That Moto X 299.99 off contract sounds very attractive at this point.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 05:02 PM
    Still waiting on BOA. Not to be negative cuz i do love the Z10. But it's been 8 months and no big name bank apps. That Moto X 299.99 off contract sounds very attractive at this point.

Posted via CB10
    Not to change the subject... I mean after all, i am the "op", but, is the moto x confirmed to be $299 off contract?

Sent from my DInc2 using Tapatalk 2
    07-28-13 05:41 PM
    Not to change the subject... I mean after all, i am the "op", but, is the moto x confirmed to be $299 off contract?
    Confirmed? No
    07-28-13 05:49 PM
    In every review, its mentioned that the Z and Q don't look the same. They have absolutely no similarity except for the OS. Which is better is a matter of taste. Personally, I like the Q better. But either way, a little uniformity would have gone a long long way.
    Most Android and WP8 smartphones don't look too similar (including ones made by the same manufacturer in some cases), and at least in the case of some Android devices, that doesn't seem to have been a problem up to this point.
    07-28-13 05:53 PM
    Most Android and WP8 smartphones don't look too similar (including ones made by the same manufacturer in some cases), and at least in the case of some Android devices, that doesn't seem to have been a problem up to this point.
    Right... But we're talking about a company that doesn't have independent OEMs here. There should be a distict characteristic in my view. That's another part of what made Apple devices such a novelty.

07-28-13 06:35 PM
    Right... But we're talking about a company that doesn't have independent OEMs here. There should be a distict characteristic in my view. That's another part of what made Apple devices such a novelty.

The Z was an old design when it was released, it's nothing more than a mini playbook. I don't remember exactly when we first saw leaks of the "london" but it was at least a year and half ago.
    07-28-13 06:43 PM
    You havent tried BB10 (you need to do it for 2-3 week min) so you are follower like the majority of people.
    Why?
    07-28-13 07:01 PM
    The Z was an old design when it was released, it's nothing more than a mini playbook. I don't remember exactly when we first saw leaks of the "london" but it was at least a year and half ago.
    That makes sense. But design wise, the Z and the Q are miles apart. As I said before, the Q in my view hit the right tone. The Z, like u said, looks like a mini playbook. And to be honest, they should stop spelling out the word BLACKBERRY on the front of all their devices.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    07-28-13 08:11 PM
    Edit .......
    07-28-13 08:11 PM
    Its not that, op.

TH will not do huge marketing yet, for its just a waste of money (as of now).

BlackBerry are still improving the product until it hits their target or right quality of the device.

Time will tell the public how great blackberry is.

Lets say:
    - blackberry advertised a lot on tv and used money.

People will just say, "thats buggy, that company is dying, they're copying iPhone, Android and Windows and all the Bs.

Money is now wasted.

The os is not mature yet. Let it grow before you let it explode.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 08:12 PM
    Its not that, op.

TH will not do huge marketing yet, for its just a waste of money (as of now).

BlackBerry are still improving the product until it hits their target or right quality of the device.

Time will tell the public how great blackberry is.

Lets say:
    - blackberry advertised a lot on tv and used money.

People will just say, "thats buggy, that company is dying, they're copying iPhone, Android and Windows and all the Bs.

Money is now wasted.

The os is not mature yet. Let it grow before you let it explode.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    And with all that you listed, they should just stick with their tried and true design, and leave it at that. They need to focus on software updates, apps, and marketing. There are now 4 different blackberries in the bb10 portfolio and it hasn't even been a year. That to me sounds like a mistake from the past that has come to repeat itself again.

07-28-13 08:24 PM
    And with all that you listed, they should just stick with their tried and true design, and leave it at that. They need to focus on software updates, apps, and marketing. There are now 4 different blackberries in the bb10 portfolio and it hasn't even been a year. That to me sounds like a mistake from the past that has come to repeat itself again.

Its okay... our os is better than others. let it go slow.
    Going slow, less mistake... going in a rush can make lots of unwanted and unexpected mistakes.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 08:33 PM

My personal opinion, they don't know what will sell so they seem to be spit balling. The Z has a nice look, if a bit dated. I think the 9850 was a much better design, it looked different and fit the hand better.
    07-28-13 08:37 PM
39 12