Hi guys I want to start reviewing blackberrys in the future and I've done a review on the blackberry torch here's the link http://www.squidoo.com/theblackberrytorch can you just give me some feedback on what else I should write if I should cut it down extend it etc.
    Muchly apreciated thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-11 02:45 PM
    Hi guys I want to start reviewing blackberrys in the future and I've done a review on the blackberry torch here's the link The Blackberry Torch can you just give me some feedback on what else I should write if I should cut it down extend it etc.
    Muchly apreciated thanks

Not Bad for a first review... not bad at all...

Personally, I would simply discuss the features, pros, cons etc... and stay away from "read this to decide if you should buy it"

Also, one small typo "

..."Overall I believe this phone is perfect for you if you need a phone that will work for hours without the battery draining on end and to be able to continue your work on yoyr phone"

Other than that, well done
    05-06-11 04:43 PM
    The Blackberry Torch

Just helping you out with a proper link. Excellent review!
    05-06-11 05:02 PM
    Also, one small typo "
    ...actually, there were quite a few, but the review is still a good first effort
    05-06-11 05:07 PM
    Thanks and I apreciate your thoughts and comments I normally just type oit all up and publish without reading it through. I will in the future and thanks again

05-06-11 05:28 PM
    Yeah, I spotted that typo. Very good first review. I was about to post the same typo myself. Good job, and keep it up. I hope for a BlackBerry Bold 9900 review.
    05-06-11 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD