So, about a week ago, I ordered myself a Sprint Blackberry Tour and I am soo stoked to own my first device.

However, this was about a week ago from Ebay..the seller was supposed to send it as soon as he received payment (last Tuesday), but ended up sending it on Friday via Priority mail..no big deal....it came with a tracking number, and by Sunday, it was already in the neighborhood, but now I have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up since no one was home (out of ALL DAYS when my dad is always at the PC or watching TV) when the postman came to deliver it. It's at the post office now and I have to go get it first thing tomorrow morning.

Urgg..I got soooo pissed....I URGENTLY want MY TOUR!!!!! I can't wait any longer!!!!!!

Hence why I signed up here...I haven't even gotten my Blackberry yet but I am addicted.
    09-21-09 06:38 PM
    Congratulations on the new phone!
    & Welcome to Crackberry.com. I hope you enjoy your phone & I hope you enjoy the forum!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 07:56 PM
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy your new Tour...I know the waiting's definitely the hard part!

While you're waiting, take a look at the BlackBerry 101 Lecture Series, which is an outstanding introduction to everything BB. I'd also suggest the Tour forum and the Sprint forum.

Welcome to the world of the CrackBerry!
    09-21-09 08:17 PM
    lol, congrats on your 1st BB and let the addiction begin
    09-21-09 08:20 PM
    Ah I remember my first berry I ordered it off ebay as well, I had just washed my nokia flip, the last dumb phone I will ever own, 2 hours before the postman delivered it. Needless to say washing machines and cell phones don't mix!
    But my berry never leaves my hand long enough to be stick in a pocket of my pants for my wife to wash. I had 3 pearl 8130(first off ebay, then my wife wanted one, I was due upgrade so I have her mine and got a new one, got it wet at 7 months killed it, took a chance on warranty and it slipped threw, and I just upgraded to the 8230 and passed my 8130 to my son!
    As soon as you get data log on to the wap.crackberry.com from your 2our and get the CB launcher it is a must for any addict

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD