(PS. It's my 800th post, had no idea! )
    This is my first app. I was fortunate enough to have a good friend, JDuke; owner of OSBB, help me with learning Cascades and some C++
    I have included website feeds to many popular Web Design and Web Development Blogs out there like CSS-Tricks, and others. They are integrated right within the app.

It is currently FREE and not sure what I am planning on doing with it, maybe keep it free and have a few features unlockable by purchasing them within the app, not sure.

App is FREE, check it out HERE, and please leave a review if you like it.

If there are any issues, please let me know, preferably before leaving a review if it will affect that.

Here are some pictures of the app, and below them is the description and explanation of features within the app. Please let me know what you think!

Web Design Cheat Sheet is a reference tool for HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript which gives:
    1. Useful Information
    2. Syntax
    3. Examples
    4. Documentation
    5. Site Feeds

Included:
    - HTML5 Reference Sheet (Free)
    - CSS3 Reference Sheet (Paid) // CS
    - JavaScript Reference Sheet (Paid) // CS
    - Web Design Site Feeds (Free)

Features:
    - BBM Connected
    - Share Functionality
    - Request Additional Site Feeds
    - Sort by Letter

Planned Features:
    - Search Functionality

This app is natively developed using the BlackBerry Cascades UI framework for maximum performance.

*The added reference sheets and features will be added upon demand, so please rate and leave a review if you like the app to let me know!
    nigoinsnow, Vorkosigan and arfin like this.
    03-08-13 01:18 AM
    Since I am trying to major computer science this would be a great help!

Post via BlackBerry z10 Crackberry App
    03-08-13 01:26 AM
    Since I am trying to major computer science this would be a great help!

Post via BlackBerry z10 Crackberry App
    Great! Glad to be of help! Stay tuned for an update, should be coming soon as it was submitted a little over a week ago. Just adds a few minor bug fixes, but more importantly, it adds a bunch of new feeds. Please leave a review if you like it, those are what motivate me to making my app free!
    03-08-13 01:37 AM
    Good app from a good fellow

Posted via CB10
    abass likes this.
    03-08-13 01:56 AM
    Good app from a good fellow

Posted via CB10
    Thank you sir
    03-08-13 03:08 PM
    Are you allowed just to take site/RSS feeds and put them into your app? I always thought you need to get permissions from the site owners (sort of like the app generator). Otherwise, anyone can just get data feeds from other sides (like CrackBerry) to feed into their apps as their own.
    03-08-13 04:59 PM
    Are you allowed just to take site/RSS feeds and put them into your app? I always thought you need to get permissions from the site owners (sort of like the app generator). Otherwise, anyone can just get data feeds from other sides (like CrackBerry) to feed into their apps as their own.
    BlackBerry App Generator is making an app your own. If you make an app with the generator, right in the terms, you are stating that it is your feed and you own it. That's because you can only make one BlackBerry App generator app per URL, so that's to prevent someone from using your site's feed and then you not being able to use BlackBerry App generator to do it for your own site. With your theory, no RSS feeds (ones like Greader and countless others could never exist). Download the Greader app, it would be impossible to ask X millions of sites for permission to use the feed.. the reason that sites make RSS feeds are so people can access their content and site easily. In my app, and I am simply pulling in their public XML RSS feeds.. You are still visiting THEIR site, if anything, the site would be happy as it just adds another source for people to visit their site. As long as I never claim that those are my sites and it's my content, you can do it just fine.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Flip4Bytes; 03-08-13 at 10:38 PM.
    03-08-13 08:00 PM
    Like the app, this would help a lot, thanks a lot
    03-09-13 07:04 AM
    Like the app, this would help a lot, thanks a lot
    Thanks and glad to be of help!
    03-09-13 05:38 PM