I guess its my fault b/c i never put my BB down. My dad had been talking about get a blackberry. so last week he comes home with a new Blackberry Curve 8300 i was excited at first because i had officially convinced someone to get one too. the problem is i had no idea he'd be so addicted first, i had to set everything up for him, all his emails, his settings, everything. i spent so much time setting his up and helping him figure everything out i've been neglecting my own BB the last few days and now everyday, he has more and more questions...i would turn him on to CB.com butttttt he'd probably just PM me and ask me more questions lol. either way, im glad he one has one lol

ahhhhh family, cant live with them, can't live without them.
    03-19-09 02:50 PM
    Im still trying to get my dad to get a blackberry lol. When i got mine i showed him videos before hand because he didnt realize the potential of them and said he knows a lot more now. Maybe in the future he will
    03-19-09 02:55 PM
    Good for you - I have convinced two friends and both own the Storm. My latest victim is my wife. She broke down got the Pink Curve and while she loves to read her email and text, she still learning each day.
    03-19-09 02:58 PM
    More and more of my friends are going to BB. Wife is soon as well - just as soon as I decide what my new BB device will be
    03-19-09 02:59 PM
    My sister had the 8320 but I never had the chance to properly play with it. When the 8900 released, I fell in love and at the same time was beginning to hate my sidekick. I've been trying to convert others ever since I got mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD