New mobile computing products coming!
    I wish they would give a clue or something..

My favorite AGM Slide-crackberry-image.jpg

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 04:37 PM
    New mobile computing products coming!
    I wish they would give a clue or something..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CrackBerry Image.jpg 
Views:	352 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	181233

Posted via CB10
    I heard that they're working on another PlayBook. It'll probably be released after the next quarter.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 04:41 PM
    It's a throwaway and expected line. It sounds much better than we've got nothing new in the pipeline.
    07-10-13 04:49 PM
    And much better than repeating the word committed. Again and again.
    07-10-13 04:51 PM
    Actually a guy on our German BlackBerry forums came up with the information that they're working at a kind of docking station. But not just to charge over night or sync, but a "bigger" one. He didn't go into further details though.

Posted via CB10
    theRock1975 likes this.
    07-10-13 05:02 PM
    Actually a guy on our German BlackBerry forums came up with the information that they're working at a kind of docking station. But not just to charge over night or sync, but a "bigger" one. He didn't go into further details though.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe it's the tablet killer mobile computing power machine

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 05:08 PM
    I heard that they're working on another PlayBook. It'll probably be released after the next quarter.

Posted via CB10
    lol what playbook you talking about?? the same playbook users they just pissed off.They had a niche and nice little earner there but blew it and continue to do so.Without the current playbook being updated no one will invest in BB products outside phones.They have not instilled any confidence in users to buy other products when they have'nt shown ability to maintain current products.

That PB does'nt get a good update of somekind forget about selling other products and its all on Thor's and the non active PR teams head.You cant alienate the loyal users of all people.How do they expect rest of world to buy these mobile computing products when the loyal users will be not be purchashing.

These guys can not be this delusional up there oh wait.They can get kevin to spin whatever product they will get crickets.If that PB is not updated they should start writing loses on the accounts for these ''other devices''.
    07-11-13 07:44 PM