I've had the Blackberry Curve 8250 for a year now, I've always experienced trouble with my chargers etc. I recently got my charging slot fixed because it had came out loose.
    But recently my phone has been taking AGES to charge, a few weeks ago my phone died because of no battery then my charger broke so I purchased a new one, the new charger has a red/green light on it (green- not charging but plugged in socket & red- charging) and I plugged in my phone and the charger was working fine for about 2 hours but then after that it stopped charging but the lightning bolt still came up whilst the wall charger was plugged into the phone, then my phone started saying Low Battery when it had been on charge for 5+ hours. The charger kept flashing green but the lightning bolt still came up, but the phone doesn't charge. Last night my phone was about to die so I left it on charge over night and the phone must of died overnight because my phone isn't switching on and whenever I put in my charger it becomes loose and doesn't charge. so i'm not sure whether I should get a new battery or get my charging slot fixed again.

Oh and I forgot to mention that my phone randomly switches off sometimes so I have to take out the battery and put it back in to switch it back on

I'm not sure what the problem is but someone pleaaaase help me
    01-13-13 05:00 AM
    You can buy an external charger to charge your battery. The ShopCrackBerry store sells them. If that solves the charge problem, then you know the problem is with your connector. You're probably going to want to get that fixed, or replace your device.
    01-13-13 08:53 AM
    Okay Thankyou!!
    01-13-13 09:11 AM
    Please buy a original blackberry charger. borrow a friends battery and if his works then ur battery may not be charging. also try with a friends charger
    01-13-13 04:50 PM