I can't get my browser back...the icon dissappered from my desktop. I can still use the yahoo browser(if you want to call it that)...and my e-mail is working, but I can't get to a browser window
    06-06-08 06:22 PM
    options > advanced options > host routing tables > press menu > select register now

If that does not work log onto your BIS site
    and resend your service books
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 06-06-08 at 06:27 PM.
    06-06-08 06:25 PM
    Thanks...worked perfect

ps what do you know about the Operamini browser...like it or not...or haven't tried it
    06-06-08 06:34 PM
    I'm probably the last person to ask. I absolutely despise it, however there are more than a few who really like it a lot.

I think there are some really good discussions about it in the 3rd party apps section. But download it, give it a try.
    06-06-08 06:43 PM
    I too hate OperaMini! However, I think Amazing and I are most certainly in the minority on this one. There are many folks here who put it at the top of their favorites list... I have thought a couple of times that maybe I was just missing something. So I downloaded it and tried it out one more time. Each time I dislike it all over again. I'm going to stop trying it out, as I just can't take the disappointment over and over again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-08 11:22 PM
    I don't really like Opera either. To me, the BB browser works perfectly with all the other capabilities of the device. Opera feels like it's somehow separated from all the other applications, which work together seamlessly in most cases.
    06-06-08 11:37 PM
    thats funny. Opera never worked for me.
    06-06-08 11:51 PM
    Mrmoe -
    That's right!! It does somehow seem disjointed and unattached. Very good point!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-08 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD