My Blackberry screen is broken, I would like to change yourself, the Internet has been optimistic, but I do not know if it is hard to change yourself?I was here to see the YDT-PARTS, who bought it?http://ydtparts.com/
    06-20-16 02:55 AM
    My Blackberry screen is broken, I would like to change yourself, the Internet has been optimistic, but I do not know if it is hard to change yourself?I was here to see the YDT-PARTS, who bought it?iphone parts,samsung parts,iphone 6 parts ?YDT parts
    What device do have have? There have been threads about replacing screens posted in the past, but we need to know what device your planning on replacing the screen on?
    06-20-16 05:30 AM
    Like what Bakron said. Each device is different. I can change a Z30 screen blindfolded. Others are not as easy.

Z5 Premium - 6.0.1 - T-Mobile USA
    06-20-16 06:12 AM
    The Z10 is super easy also ... just changed another one yesterday. Took me about 5 minutes ... probably less.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-16 06:52 AM
    My BlackBerry screen is broken, I would like to change it myself, is it possible?-img_20160621_081848.png

CrackBerry app did it to me again...

https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Blac...Teardown/13445

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    06-20-16 05:20 PM
    I have done a Q10 several times

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    06-20-16 05:22 PM
    Only BB10 I've repaired is a Q5. It wasn't pretty cause the plastic requires a bit of prying and is quite easy to scratch up.

I've fixed all of my old BlackBerry phones. The prying is almost always the worst part. Well, check that, changing the screen/ribbon cable on my 9810 was almost a thing of nightmares. The adhesive behind the screen was not a lot of fun if I remember correctly.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-16 11:07 AM
    Q10 and z30 are really easy if u do it with a little care.
    And as per one other poster, z10 is also easy.
    Only doubt I have is about passport. Other than that, everything should be easy peasy if u watch some youtube videos.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-16 02:58 PM
    I put a new screen on my Passport about 3 weeks ago ... not nearly as easy as my Z10 (but I have probably done a dozen Z10s). But wasn't super difficult either ... watched a couple of YouTube videos beforehand so I knew kinda what to expect.

The Z10 requires the removal of 9 screws (all the same length). The Passport probably has over 20 screws (of different lengths) to remove at various levels. The problem came during re-assembly when I didn't put the right length screws back in the correct holes. I inadvertently got some long screws in the wrong places ... this became obvious when I turned the phone on to test and had spots of screen distortion ... and backing the too long screws out cured the problem. So then I had to find the shorter screws and swap with the longer ones until I got it back together.

Moral of the story ... pay attention the the length of the screws.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-16 07:16 PM