Is it fake hardware? Is it even a real Blackberry. I've seen some fake devices out there.

Did anyone see the "Storm" that was running Android?
    10-24-09 10:56 PM
    can't imagine why anyone would bother but I've seen fake knock-off ipods. That is fake fake ipods. Not just ripoffs but ripoffs of ripoffs. Incredible.
    10-25-09 03:52 AM
    We have been selling more than 70 device Cost of the device 3428 $

and what thr RIM ?
    10-25-09 05:43 AM
    RIM is the company who makes blackberry. Blackberry must use RIM servers to work. So when they block your pin your phone doesn't work for data. You can change the pin but when RIM checks to see if it is a valid pin and it is not they will block it. That is probably what happened to yours. Your only hope is to get your money back. I don't know the laws in your country for this. Sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 09:37 AM
    Thank you all @

How do I contact a company RIM Technical Support
    10-25-09 10:48 AM
    Contacting RIM will do no good, the device has a completely eroneous PIN number, and will not be supported by them.
    10-25-09 10:50 AM
    who supported my device RIM or Company contact In my Country
    10-25-09 11:55 AM
    Since you bought from a complete 3rd party company who sold you a refurb device with an invalid pin, no one is going to support this. At this time your best fight is to go back to the place you purchased from and see if they can accomodate.
    10-25-09 11:57 AM
    We have been selling more than 70 device Cost of the device 3428 $

and what thr RIM ?
    I'm a little confused here, you've sold more than 70 devices?

What Blackberrys?
    10-25-09 12:11 PM
    I'm a little confused here, you've sold more than 70 devices?

What Blackberrys?
    9000 (Bold)
    10-25-09 05:14 PM
    These could very well be real devices, but most likely have been deactivated for whatever reason and someone flashed a new PIN into them. They will work for a limited time but eventually RIM will ban them.

This is an important reminder why you shouldn't publicly post your PIN, sooner or later someone will harvest valid PINs and start using those.
    10-25-09 05:17 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD