I have been banned from my device through you do not know why I have bought a phone from one of the shops to sell used phones and phone was very special pin is that the reason special pin
    Please help me I bought the phone Bekir money.

There are a lot of the People bought the same phone special pin

But to the phone now works with them.
    10-24-09 06:53 PM
    So if I am reading correctly, your device has a bad pin, and can not be connected to the BlackBerry servers?

Have you tried contacting the seller regarding this?
    10-24-09 06:56 PM
    So if I am reading correctly, your device has a bad pin, and can not be connected to the BlackBerry servers? yes
    the pin is 5555555D
    mabe the pin changer.

Have you tried contacting the seller regarding this? yes

What do I do now
    10-24-09 07:12 PM
    Wow, that pin is no where near a real pin.

Did you purchase in person or over the internet? Happen to use pay pal? If so, dispute it.
    10-24-09 07:14 PM
    Bogus pin: has to be.

Is there a way to change the Pin or find out the original?
    10-24-09 07:16 PM
    I think you got scammed unfortunately... I hope that it works out for you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 07:25 PM
    dang man.. sucks to here. did you buy it from paypal over the internet or from someone in real life?
    10-24-09 07:31 PM
    Wow, that pin is no where near a real pin.

Did you purchase in person or over the internet? Happen to use pay pal? If so, dispute it.

We have a store that sells phones.

not for internet.
    10-24-09 09:56 PM
    You may be out of luck on this device. Sounds like they refurb the phone themselves to make it functional and the device does not have a valid PIN from RIM.
    10-24-09 09:57 PM
    Try to take it back and get your money!
    10-24-09 10:00 PM
    Bogus pin: has to be.

Is there a way to change the Pin or find out the original?
    yes you can Change pin
    my pin was work good but now has been blocked.
    10-24-09 10:00 PM
    dang man.. sucks to here. did you buy it from paypal over the internet or from someone in real life?

real life And has a workshop
    10-24-09 10:03 PM
    I'm curious to know what country you are in.
    10-24-09 10:05 PM
    United Arab Emirates ( Dubai )
    10-24-09 10:10 PM
    hmm.. not sure the folks here can help you much, as I don't know what the customs are in your country for "getting even."
    10-24-09 10:12 PM
    There is no solution to restore service to the device.
    10-24-09 10:13 PM
    But the service is temporarily suspended from a company BlackBerry is not by Company contact.
    10-24-09 10:16 PM
    real life And has a workshop
    If you bought the phone in person from a refurb shop, then take it back there. Sounds like there may be too many "issues" with the device that you can solve.
    10-24-09 10:19 PM
    Contact RIM and find out if the device was reported stolen.
    10-24-09 10:20 PM
    Contact RIM and find out if the device was reported stolen.
    I agree. I'm betting it is either a stolen blackberry or a fake blackberry.

5555555D is definitely NOT a real pin number from RIM.
    10-24-09 10:30 PM
    obviously RIM is going to tell him to **** off. The real question is how does he get his money back, if he can at all. That's why I asked what country he's in.
    10-24-09 10:34 PM
    I've started seeing several of these problems over on the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums. And in almost all of these cases, the phones were originally Verizon phones. And they all stopped working in the past week.

I can't say what the problem is at this point, but maybe try popping over to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums. If we start seeing even more, we might be able to get some BlackBerry Technical Advisors involved to see if they can figure out what's up.
    10-24-09 10:41 PM
    Can you call the police? The people who sold it to you are thieves. Maybe the police will make them give you your money back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 10:43 PM
    obviously RIM is going to tell him to **** off. The real question is how does he get his money back, if he can at all. That's why I asked what country he's in.
    Right. Even if he confirms it is "stolen" in RIM's database, they won't remove it. OP needs to go back to the refurb shop or contact the proper authorities for assistance in recovering his money.
    10-24-09 10:51 PM
    When buying a BB, get the IMEI and PIN of the device before buying. Contact the original carrier and see if the IMEI is blocked, and then contact RIM to see if they can determine if the PIN is good. Otherwise you get these situations.

Yes, you can change the PIN, I'll throw that out there. There is software to do that. But that is not a solution as RIM knows what PINs are valid and will still block yours after a random security sweep. So either get your money back, or get a new BB. That's all you can really do.
    10-24-09 10:52 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD