Hi there about a day ago my blackberry crashed on the home screen and I was unable to do anything other than take the battery out and restart up. I have tried this numerous times since and after it loads up it just crashes on home screen and I can't do anything or the clock screen. Can anyone help please as I would like my phone back
    07-13-13 11:47 AM
    Well the good news is that something's happening with you phone, meaning the motherboard's probably not fried. Outside of that I really don't know how to advise you, I'm sure someone here can point you in the right direction.
    07-13-13 11:55 AM
    Thank you I hope someone can I help I was thinking maybe it was a software fault??
    07-13-13 11:59 AM
    Hi there about a day ago my blackberry crashed on the home screen and I was unable to do anything other than take the battery out and restart up. I have tried this numerous times since and after it loads up it just crashes on home screen and I can't do anything or the clock screen. Can anyone help please as I would like my phone back
    If you are able to back up your phone on starting up, or if you have a recent back up, the best solution would be to reload the OS.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-13 12:05 PM
    Look in the tutorials up top ^ for reloading the OS

The link is no longer up there.

How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) | CrackBerry.com
    07-13-13 12:05 PM
    Turn the phone on so it boots up. Then plug it into Desktop Manager, it will say can not connect to Device and it will give you 3 options, Retry, Update, Close. Click Update for the phones software to reload back onto the phone. Also there is a step by step walk through on CrackBerry and YouTube. On How to do this. Just type in the search box. How to reload software on a Nuked BlackBerry.

Good luck

Posted via CB10
    07-13-13 12:25 PM
    My computer will not recognise my blackberry and the blackberry is frozen so I cannot do anything
    07-13-13 03:00 PM