My blackberry curve 9320 keeps rebooting at random times and constantly says the battery is too low for use when it is fully charged. I looked online and it said it might be your media card so i took it out and it still reboots. I sent it back for repair as i only got it in july, they said that they couldn't find the problem i had said and just updated the software 'hoping' it would fix it and obviously it hasn't. Has anyone else experienced this problem and what did you do to fix it?
    Thank you.
    01-27-13 08:04 AM
    Same happens to me so I'm saving up for BB 10
    01-27-13 08:08 AM
    Could be a bad battery... Either way you still have the 1 year warranty.. Maybe you should take advantage of it.
    01-27-13 10:07 AM
    My 9930 just started doing that last week. I'd be on a call and it would shut down right in the middle of and reboot. After a day or two of that it started, just rebooting, but midstream during the reboot, it would shut down again and start to reboot in and endless loop.

I thought oh great, my phone just bricked... But it turns out just like agp101 said, it was just the battery. So for now I just leave it plugged in when I ever I use it and after Feb 5th, it hopefully won't be an issue anymore as my Z10's battery should be just fine.
    01-27-13 10:18 AM
    Make sure your battery connectors are all out and that the battery fits tight.
    01-27-13 10:19 AM
    my blackberry 9320 has been messed up lately, out off the blue it just started rebooting. today i got a new battery for it as i updated the OS and it was still rebooting, and now with my new battery, its still doing it! it seems to be when i play music and i dont understand it, any suggestions?
    05-23-13 10:24 AM
    yes this is the exact same thing that happened with my old blackberry,so i got a new one but still it is doing this.Blackberrys are not the best phone and can be very frustrating
    05-25-13 12:35 PM
    I got my blackberry 9320 in november last year and its been 8 months afterwards and now my phone just randomly switches off and reboots and I don't know what the problem is? Can someone pls help!
    07-09-13 06:13 PM
    I got my blackberry 9320 in november last year and its been 8 months afterwards and now my phone just randomly switches off and reboots and I don't know what the problem is? Can someone pls help!
    Have you installed anything or updated anything? Start there, if that doesn't help try a different battery.
    07-09-13 06:30 PM
    there's a thread in the 9790 forum about a similar issue,

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=772288
    07-09-13 06:51 PM
    I have a Curve 9320, bought it last year September, so it's barely one year old already. I noticed my phone rebooting a couple of months ago, but I reloaded the OS and it seemed to stop. Only for a while. recently it became too serious, frustrating and annoying as it'd just go off and reboot almost every second. Sometimes, it would keep rebooting till the battery became red.
    I thought of returning it to be replaced since the warranty was still valid but the thought of staying without the phone for a long period just put me off.
    Somehow, I had this idea of supporting the battery with a piece of folded paper to make it stay firmly but I refused because the thought of a piece of paper supporting my battery wasn't too cool to me but folks when the rebooting problem almost started to drive me crazy, to the point of almost smashing the phone on the pavement. I resorted to folding a piece of paper and putting it behind the battery and Voila! like magic, my Curve 9320 stopped rebooting all of a sudden and I have regained my sanity...even though I'm planning to get another phone soon.

Try the folded paper solution works like magic...
    kbz1960 and cliff_ndh like this.
    07-19-13 03:01 AM
    How did you place the paper exactly? This seems exactly like me, thank you for this!
    08-27-13 05:36 AM
    my blackberry curve 9320 does it so does my friends and my sisters so i think Its something up with this phone
    09-30-13 11:54 AM
    This has happened to all my BBOS phones. I can't believe BlackBerry can't make these reboots stop completely. All my BBM contacts are frustrated with it and are changing platforms cause of it.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 12:04 PM
    Good Day

As i am responding to your concern, my blackberry 9320 is frustrating me by rebooting every time and i checked on the net reasons to why such is happening but to no avail. If you have received any information in this regard kindly assist.

Thanking you in anticipation

Regards

Boitumelo Maelamo
    11-06-13 06:59 AM
    Happened to my 9780, I think something in twitter app messed it up, I wiped it and reloaded, and was fine after that.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 09:23 AM
    This always happens to me in my opinion phone or orange or vodka phone or whoever your server is it don't matter they should sort it out or give u a new phone
    12-04-13 01:23 PM
    Hi,
    I have the same problem as you with the blackberry 9320. every time I am in the middle of a call or texting on Blackberry messenger. I don't under stand why it does it, this happened when I put it down on the table and I only place it down genteelly
    Does anyone have any advice on what I should do because the shop just send it off and it comes back with nothing wrong
    01-15-14 10:43 AM
    What are the odds have having a thread with so many first posts ?
    01-15-14 10:48 AM
    I have blackberry curve 9320
    I updated the firmware to ver 7.1.2039
    It is still shutdown unexpectedly
    The battery get worm after 20 minutes During the use of radio
    In the end, the dam message appears "battery too low for radio use"

After using many solutions
    I found best solution until now

1- reinstall the battery
    2- when the wight bare appear
    3- press and hold the "esc" key until the system work on "safe mode"

Esc key right the track ball= return key

now I use the radio For more than an hour and a half
    The battery is cold not hot
    No more heating
    No Warning messages
    The battery indecatur work fine
    I think the Cause of the problem is the firmware
    I will Not buy a new battery
    and keep watching ... after 2 or 3 Days I will Tell you What Happened I Hope that help

Thanks
    By@ hussein ghazala
    03-25-14 05:13 PM
    Today I update the firmware from 7.1.0.2039
    To
    Firmware 7.1.2102
    Every thing work fine
    The radio work 3 hours
    No more hot
    Battery is cold
    No dam massage "battery too low for radio use"
    after 2 or 3 days I will tell you what happened

Thanks
    By @hussein ghazala
    03-26-14 05:02 PM
    I have same issue and I don't think it's the battery. I believe it's just the phone.
    03-27-14 02:03 PM
    I found the final solution

1- first download applications call BBSAK from her

www.bbsak.org

Setup the bbsak application

2- connecte your phone to pc
    3- wipe your mobile with bbsak application

4- download the last official firmware
    5- after setup the last firmware
    On your PC, navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader. Delete the file at the bottom called vendor.xml

6- double click the application and upgrade your mobile
    7- now every thing will be aright you can restor your mobile contacts
    Don't restore anything else just your contacts

Now after more 4 days my mobile blackberry curve 9320 work fine

I hope this help

Thanks
    By@ Hussein ghazala
    04-03-14 03:54 PM
    Hey my blackberry 9320 it always rebbot itself even when the battery is full can't find what's wrong with it coz I thought its a battery but bought a new battery but its still gives me problem ,need help pls
    07-23-14 02:54 PM
    Hey my blackberry 9320 it always rebbot itself even when the battery is full can't find what's wrong with it coz I thought its a battery but bought a new battery but its still gives me problem ,need help pls
    Read Hussein ^^^^^^ you will fix the problem.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 07:17 PM
26 12