Well, as much as I love my hand me down Blackberry Curve, it's going to die any day now. It's been flashing to white, and then displaying a red blinking light. I'm sure it's had it. It was my first BB and now I'm hooked.
    Does anyone have an old Blackberry they'd let me adopt, or buy of course. I know you do, somehow all you guys seem to have the newest and greatest one BB on the market! I've checked Ebay and craigslist numerous times, but I'd really like to find a good deal.
    Thanks for helping me out... (and not criticizing me for posting this here)
    09-20-11 12:54 AM
    Check out the marketplace!

http://forums.crackberry.com/marketplace-f14/
    lemonsolave likes this.
    09-20-11 12:59 AM
    [QUOTE=dalton4L;6692379]Check out the marketplace!

Thanks so much! I had no idea there was such a thing!
    09-20-11 01:34 AM
    [QUOTE=lemonsolave;6692413]
    Check out the marketplace!

Thanks so much! I had no idea there was such a thing!
    You're welcome. Hope you find something.
    09-20-11 01:45 AM
    han me down phoes suck.
    09-20-11 05:03 AM
    No, they don't. They can be quite capable for a long time, especially with a trackpad and a fresh battery. A used device in good shape can be a great value for someone who doesn't want to pay for the latest-greatest, or needs/wants to buy off-contract.

There are downsides to a used device. No warranty, usually, unknown quality (you have to take the seller's word for it), battery may need to be replaced if it's at the end of its service life, etc...

The CB Marketplace has rules and is usually a solid way to pick up a good used device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-11 06:43 AM
    Shoot me a pm I may be able to help u out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-11 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD