Anyone know of a good OTA download link for the free multiple alarm application called "My Alarm"?
    07-28-08 11:38 AM
    Anyone know of a good OTA download link for the free multiple alarm application called "My Alarm"?
    here is the reason why no one has posted a reply.

go to Google

Search "free alarm application for Blackberry"

and the first link is Myalarm application.
    07-28-08 12:59 PM
    here is the reason why no one has posted a reply.

go to Google

Search "free alarm application for Blackberry"

and the first link is Myalarm application.
    lol (plus more chars to get to 10!)
    07-28-08 01:00 PM
    lol (plus more chars to get to 10!)
    lol. seriously, what searching can do is amazing.
    07-28-08 01:02 PM
    Guess you guys are WAY to smart for me.The reason I asked for help is that the link on that page is dead.
    07-28-08 02:25 PM
    Guess you guys are WAY to smart for me.The reason I asked for help is that the link on that page is dead.
    When one link does not work, you go on to the next one. There are plenty of links on google and one of them might work for you. Don't expect for all applications to be OTA (over the air, meaning you can download it straight from your BB).

If the OTA link does not work, you will have to download to PC and then add the application through Device Manager (software that came with the blackberry).

There is also an option to search other forums, its on the blue tab at the top. Don't give up because it didn't work the first time and sorry if I was a snob, I just think that it is always better to do a little searching before posting a thread.

Good luck and keep crackberrying.

I had the same problem with trying to get Pacman on my BB, but I followed through and searched like a maniac until I found a link that worked. Unfortunately I had to download to pc and then add the application through Device Manager.
    Last edited by Morenina; 07-28-08 at 02:41 PM.
    07-28-08 02:37 PM
    What's the latest version? I found a few links but they look a few years old.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-08 09:08 PM
    I'm trying to find an ota as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 10:24 PM
    if u are talkin this app
    MyAlarm

its easy to make a jad and do a ota with it
    06-05-09 02:50 AM
    here is the jad and cod so u can put it on your bb and install it if u dont wanna go threw the desktop software
    06-05-09 02:55 AM
    hey, you guys should really check out this site points2shop. its amazing...my favorite site. just complete offers and earn points and redeem your prizes on amazon.com... dont believe me, check it out
    06-05-09 02:59 AM
    the funny thing is, nobody actually helped the OP here. I too am looking for an OTA for this. There appears to be none.
    11-03-09 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD