With the Mobile Wireless Congress starting on Monday, does anyone have any predictions as to what RIM will announce?

Niagara (9030)? I think its due for an announcement.

Possibly a new model? Let's hope so...

RIM really needs to step up in their product announcement dept, especially giving a better idea to the market what is down the pipeline. RIM has been downgraded to a $55USD price target by certain analysts on Fri, and the shares are down over 15% in the last couple of days. Let's get something to look forward to, both from a CrackBerry point of view and an investor point of view.
    02-14-09 08:34 AM
    Time to buy RIM shares then?

I would guess that new carriers would be MWC and perhaps a new model but the latter is less likely. Just gut feeling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 12:31 PM
    Hmm, I don't think they will do a lot of new device announcements or details there. I think they will wait for WES for all the juicy stuff. But I think they might just do some app store details, and some new software.
    02-14-09 01:14 PM
    I'm not thinking there will be much news about CDMA devices such as 9030 or 8930 since MWC is a GSM show. But it is possible since companies that do both GSM and CDMA are in attendance. I am hoping for news on the BB 9030 myself.
    02-14-09 05:04 PM
    It will be interesting to see what announcements are made that's for sure...
    02-14-09 05:07 PM
    I believe that if there is any new phone info, it will only be the phones coming out very soon just to verify, like the 8900 for at&t, pearl flip etc... Who knows, there might be a little teaser for later on in the year to then be presented at WES later on in the year
    02-14-09 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD