Tour...I use Pandora...what is the best way to get the music to my ear wirelessly? It would be nice if the bluetooth I have for the phone would do it...the wire from the jack just gets in my way and I use it alot...
    03-31-10 03:39 PM
    S9 wireless headphones by Motorola. I use them and they work great with my Tour.
    03-31-10 03:53 PM
    Go online and search bluetooth headsets. There are plenty of options. I picked you a pair of JayBird's. They are comfortable and play music loud. Great for when I'm doing yardwork.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 03:53 PM
    S9 wireless headphones by Motorola. I use them and they work great with my Tour.
    S9-HD I agree is a great set of headphones for both music and phone calls
    03-31-10 03:54 PM
    but how do you actually get the music to play through the bluetooth earpiece? When I'm wearing my earpiece, and viewing a video or listening to music, the sound comes out from the speakerphone, rather than the earpiece. same thing for the ringtone.
    03-31-10 04:12 PM
    but how do you actually get the music to play through the bluetooth earpiece? When I'm wearing my earpiece, and viewing a video or listening to music, the sound comes out from the speakerphone, rather than the earpiece. same thing for the ringtone.
    In order to hear music or the audio of a movie, you need BT headphones designed for that purpose. Normal speak/hear/phone type bt phones generally do not work unless they support the standard - a2dp.
    03-31-10 04:15 PM
    that explains it, thanks.
    03-31-10 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD