I just downloaded a music album and the cover picture has replaced all the other album cover pictures how can I restore them or fix it?

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 01:53 PM
    Working on getting you help
    07-07-13 01:09 PM
    To restore order, what happens if you remove that new album? Does it fix it or are the other pictures still hosed?
    pkcable likes this.
    07-07-13 01:30 PM
    I've answered this in another thread as I too have had this happen to me. Solution was simple, yet time consuming: I had to fix all my mp3 tags. Once that was done, the artwork (no longer relying on hidden jpg files) stopped messing itself up.

Used this software to do it: Mp3tag - the universal Tag Editor (ID3v2, MP4, OGG, FLAC, ...)
    07-07-13 02:15 PM
    I've answered this in another thread as I too have had this happen to me. Solution was simple, yet time consuming: I had to fix all my mp3 tags. Once that was done, the artwork (no longer relying on hidden jpg files) stopped messing itself up.

Used this software to do it: Mp3tag - the universal Tag Editor (ID3v2, MP4, OGG, FLAC, ...)
    So you EMBEDDED the album art within each mp3 file?

I've tried doing that when I put new stuff on any of my devices but, yup, it can be tedious starting from scratch. I just did a quick look around my 9930 music folderSSSS. I have my albums within subfolders on my sd card by composer. But many of those folders do have a jpg in them. Although they don't seem to be that generic title "album.jpg" but have names associated with the album.
    07-07-13 03:22 PM
    So you EMBEDDED the album art within each mp3 file?

I've tried doing that when I put new stuff on any of my devices but, yup, it can be tedious starting from scratch. I just did a quick look around my 9930 music folderSSSS. I have my albums within subfolders on my sd card by composer. But many of those folders do have a jpg in them. Although they don't seem to be that generic title "album.jpg" but have names associated with the album.
    I have over 25GB of music. Dont get me started on how boring it is heh.

But yeah, tagged the music, fixed the covers (90% of the time, the software will find it for you, 2% change of you nneding to Google the imagens manually). But once that is done, both WMP and the Z10's Music App are happy.
    Last edited by diegonei; 07-08-13 at 09:06 AM.
    07-07-13 10:39 PM
    I have over 25GB of music. Dont get me started on how boringnit is heh.

But yeah, tagged the music, fixed the covers (90% of the time, the software will find it for you, 2% change of you nneding t� Google the imagens manually). But once that is done, both WMP and the Z10's Music App are happy.
    I do the exact same thing.
    07-08-13 02:35 AM