QUOTE: That is good to hear. Did you download them from the Amazon store?

I see it on Snap, although I have no need for it I haven't downloaded it.. Probably got it there, as do I when I need an Android app. Not much on Snap that I can't find, with 90+% success running the apps.
    I've seen several post in the last few weeks of people not being able to download an app, due to not having a newer version of the Android Runtime. That will slowly become more of an issue... 4.3 is two years old now, really have to wonder whey we haven't gotten an update already.
    08-21-15 03:12 PM
    IMO the gang of killers are all members of the same family named Dullness:
    1. the parents are a. the blind mother Market Research b. the paraplegic husband Marketing
    2. the ugly kids called Ludic Lover, App Addict and GPS Sucker.

I cant understand the fuss about the coming Android-Slider- all the kids are crying the hole time for more toys and we welcome the amazon appstore and we offend runtime as halfhearted and so on.

And now the sluggish and ******** parents send an invitation to Google for more playmates and suddenly we are all disgusted...

The Business never called for more gimmickry in a Blackberry- the likes of us, the consumers, has killed OS10....

THANKS!
    If you are speaking to the members of Crackberry I think you are a little confused. We are the ones who purchased one, or several, BB10 devices.

Take out a billboard and let the 99.5% of the population who didn't buy one listen to your rants.
    RH1Pearl likes this.
    08-21-15 07:06 PM
    I somewhat embrace the android integration. I love my berry, but there are times in todays age, that you need a device that does more than BlackBerry provides. This will help bridge the gap. Unfortunately for bbos10 it may be addition by subtraction, with potential death to bb10. For the record I own BlackBerry and android.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 07:07 PM
    What's with the Hitler minion?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 07:40 PM
    "It Is Not the Strongest of the Species that Survives But the Most Adaptable"- Charles Darwin
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    08-21-15 11:04 PM
    Many people, myself included, like the BB10 OS so much that we have been willing to overlook the ecosystem shortcomings and the inefficiencies of the Android Runtime.

However, we all have our breaking points. As native app development has all but vanished, and Google compatibility is quickly waning (with more and more apps requiring higher Android versions, and/or Google Play Services), there are choices that have to be made.

I'll stick with BlackBerry for as long as they make devices, and keep my Passport with BB10. BUT I'm excited about the move to Android too.
    This ^^^. From my perspective, the BBRY vs Android debate at this point is like flogging a dead horse and accomplishes nothing. Both are "getting married" and while we may not like it, we'll get used to it. Love my PP and BB10 but bring on the BerryDroid!
    08-22-15 07:00 AM
    Wait.... with the title of the thread I thought we were gonna discuss the latest episode of Ms. Marple?? Who killed OS10??
    08-22-15 07:06 AM
32 12