I know alot of people have multiple phones because one may be personal and then one for work. How many of you have 2 phones both for personal use? I'm still in my 30 day trial and keep going back and forth about using 2 phones. Plus I'm on sprint so no sim card so you literally need 2 lines. I really like my evo almost as a mini computer and all their apps but was missing my BB for the keyboard and messenger etc. I dont care for the slide out keyboards which is why I didnt get a droid with that. I hate my BB addiction! :-)
    10-27-10 12:58 PM
    2 personal phones for me would never work. I just got rid of my work cell because I hated carrying around 2 devices. I think it would be crazy to pay for 2 phone/data plans etc.
    10-27-10 01:30 PM
    maybe return 1 cell, buy a n900, galaxy tab, or ipad for the multimedia stuff. Better yet, buy and ipod touch. They will all do the media stuff well and you will not have to pay the premium of a data plan for 2 years.
    10-27-10 01:33 PM
    I can barely keep track of the one sometimes much less two. 'sides I have 2 phone #s on this phone now with google voice.
    10-27-10 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD