Is it possible to have multiple phone numbers on the blackberry ten devices? Not contacts but an example would be me having two or more numbers to give out Or would we need two sim cards? I'm thinking this as some people may have multiple phones for different business reasons. I know I have multiple emails as some emails I will not give out to certain people or companies. Surely QNX can handle multiple phone numbers on one device. Just thinking this would be a good idea for a few people anyhow and less cumbersome than having multiple phones. Bussniess and pleasure!

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 09:19 AM
    nope you can try android with dual sim card

CB10 need update!
    11-06-13 09:21 AM
    OK thank you Usman

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 09:25 AM
    Yes it's possible, e phone allows you to establish a number other than your cell phone number, and there are other phone applications that also does this, all you have to do is have that particular app running so that you can receive calls through that app. Currently I have three numbers linked to my Z10 and Z30

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 08:14 AM
    We'll that's pretty cool I will look into the mentioned app

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 09:29 AM
    Google Voice?
    11-07-13 09:32 AM
    Why don't we have dual sim cards on BB10

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 10:51 AM
    With ePhone and Google voice together, you can have multiple phones and a single number that can ring you anywhere in the world. For example I have several BB10 devices each with different sim card numbers behind a Google voice number. But I also have my ePhone number listed behind the Google voice number. Thus one number can front several devices and also ring you overseas for free on wifi or a data plan only sim. And no one is the wiser. They just dial your regular number.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 02:35 AM