I have a new Curve 8330. I would like to see an mail icon for my comcast (This I have) and a seperate one for my work Lotus account (BES).
    Right now I have the comcast icon and a messages icon that will show a mix of comcast and my work email. Can I create an icon for the work email alone?
    06-30-09 08:59 AM
    Its possible you have the icon for your work account, but it might be hidden. From the home screen open your menu and select "show all" and see if you can find the work account icon then highlight it and choose to "unhide".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 09:10 AM
    Hi Faydina, I tried that and there is only the message icon there that will show the comcast and work messages.
    06-30-09 10:19 AM
    I'm not positive on this since I don't use BES, but from what I've read, I don't think its possible to have an icon on the home screen for a BES account. It all just goes to the Messages icon. Let's hope that I'm wrong so you can have your phone setup how you like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 10:22 AM
    Thanks for the info. I hope you are wrong and I mean that in a nice way :-)
    06-30-09 10:35 AM
    go to your menu and while in the email box and hit options and the general options. scroll down and got to separate emails, then separators= lines

hope it works 4 ya!
    06-30-09 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD