I have configured my blackberry to receive emails from 3 accounts and find that all emails go into messengers folder instead of individual accounts. How to fix this ?
    04-10-09 08:53 PM
    They do go into the individual email folders. They also go into the Messages folder. It's the catch-all; your one-stop shop for all your messaging needs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 09:08 PM
    Anyway to separate them into different mailbox ?
    04-10-09 10:14 PM
    Anyway to separate them into different mailbox ?
    You should have an email icon for each acct that will show the emails from only that acct if you open it.
    04-10-09 10:17 PM
    If you don't see it... press the bb menu on the home screen and select show all.
    04-10-09 10:19 PM
    you can always split your messages inbox into messages (emails) and sms, then hide your messages inbox and show your sms mailbox and separate email mailboxes.
    04-10-09 11:32 PM
    you can always split your messages inbox into messages (emails) and sms, then hide your messages inbox and show your sms mailbox and separate email mailboxes.
    could you elaborate how to do that?
    04-11-09 02:03 AM
    go to messages hit menu >options>general options> and make sure email and sms are seperate.
    04-11-09 02:14 AM
    after that you will have 1 box for sms and seperate boxes for emails.. you probably wont need your message box anymore because all of your messages will go to their respective boxes, so you can just hide the message folder.
    04-11-09 02:17 AM
    yup, kwmksavage beat me to the punch.

so you hypothetically currently have 4 message boxes:
    -sms+email (joint) message box
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

so once you've split your messages box to sms and email, hide the email box. this leaves you with the sms box AND the separate email boxes (namely, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]).

let me us know if you need more help!
    04-12-09 04:33 PM
    Won't that hidden folder be needed for pin messages though?
    04-12-09 04:43 PM
    open your message box
    click the blackberry button
    go to options
    genreal options
    sms and email inboxes
    set that to seperate- that will give you a icon for each email
    04-12-09 04:59 PM
    Yes, along with any BBM messages and missed calls or all calls depending on what you have the call log set to

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 05:23 PM
    whats pin messages ?
    04-13-09 08:54 AM
    yup, but the OP didn't mention anything about PIN messages, so i figured it didn't matter so much. and bbm messages can still be found via bbm so really, the only thing you'd be missing is PIN messages

whats pin messages ?
    PIN messages are kind of like text messages that can be sent to any blackberry user. go to your messages box, hit the bb button like you're going to start a text and then hit "send PIN" instead. you send it to a person's PIN, not their phone number. it's free if you have unlimited data and doesn't eat up text messages if you don't have unlimited text (like me!)
    04-13-09 04:19 PM
    how to also stop the 'new mail' icon to come on and red light flashing when i recieve new office mail?
    04-16-09 05:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD