I have a personal BB on BES for work. I sync to my Outlook email and calendar as "desktop." I also sync email through BIS for a consulting job I also have. Using BIS and the mail website, it finds and connects to the second email without a problem in seconds. BUT, I was considering going to another phone (don't judge! ) so I would need to sync through Microsoft Exchange for my main job, but no matter how I try, I can't set up email through my other account. Even the IT office at the second job state that they do not have IMAP or POP open, only exchange.
    I can set up the either job, one at a time and sync email, calendar and tasks on my itouch using the exchange setup, but even with the settings it uses to connect, I can't connect through IMAP or POP. Now I'm told that BB can't sync to more than one exchange account, but this appears that it can.
    PS: I have the approval of both companies to connect without issue. But, I HAVE to have my calendar for job 1 and only mail for job 2.
    Any ideas?
    03-13-10 03:22 PM
    Does job 2 have Outlook Web Access configured on their exchange server?
    03-13-10 04:30 PM
    Yes it does.
    03-13-10 06:19 PM
    You should be able to use that with BIS to get the email and only the email.
    03-13-10 07:31 PM
    Which phone? I'm curious.
    03-14-10 12:01 AM
    It's an 8350i.
    03-14-10 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD