Does anyone know of a program for multiple choice tests? I am getting ready to take a test and recently found a program that you can enter the question and the answer. The problem is its not for multiple choice questions. I am trying to get my problem solving down and not just question and answer. I am looking for a program that I can enter the answer and multiple choice answers and use it that way. Thanks
    07-07-08 05:59 PM
    gWhiz works great for that. GWhiz.com, you can make flash card in MC too. There's also a reference and a calculator app. there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 07:57 PM
    How do you make the questions multiple choice? I was looking but cant figure it out. I have the gflash card program.
    07-07-08 09:12 PM
    Use google docs. Put questions in column A and answers in corresponding column B. Then, from your BB hit menu, get my google data. When you select what you want import it. Next select what you want, hit menu, then "show multiple choice."
    07-07-08 09:31 PM
    I kinda got it. I entered the question in column A and the answer in column B. But how do you do multiple choice? I assume you put the remaining answers in column C,D,ect. Also how do you do the correct answer? Thanks
    07-08-08 12:24 AM
    Only column A & B are used. Fill A column with the questions and B column with the answer. gWhiz then uses the alternate answers for the multiple choice. To use multiple choice, click on the question set, next push menu, finally choose "show multiple choice". gWhiz takes care of the rest. You must use gdocs though.
    07-08-08 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD