View Poll Results: How many Phones do you CARRY with you

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Phone not Black berry

3 7.32%
  • C is for CrackBerry its good enough for me ( just 1)

21 51.22%
  • 2 Phones, 1 BB, 1 NON BB

3 7.32%
  • I gots 2 hands I need 2 a double Crack fix ( 2 BB's)

9 21.95%
  • I gots more phones on my then belt space (more then 2)

5 12.20%
    Hello All.

I am wondering how many people carry Multiple Phones,
    How Many are Multiple Blackberrys?

If you have contacts with Multiple BlackBerry's how do you handle PIN numbers? When the "Tour" comes out I'll be moving from a 1 BB 1 non BB to 2 BB's and am wondering about people storing my contact information if I will have to pick which PIN they should be storing and which wont matter as much.
    05-21-09 07:37 AM
    Yea you just give them the pin of which every blackberry you will be using more or how ever you may want to go about it.
    05-21-09 07:41 AM
    Do they need to add multiple Entries into there address book for me?

like a customer with 3 e-mail addresses when I go to e-mail them it asks me which address, when Pinning will the same come up?
    05-21-09 07:43 AM
    I would say yes they will need mulitple entries for you...there is only ONE place to put one pin in your bb entires so i would go with a yes. But why not just give them one pin and use on phone more than the other?
    05-21-09 07:45 AM
    My goal is to turn my Curve to a 8-8 phone, and my tour as my 24 hour phone, but my Business cards will always have my Curve on them since it is the company phone, Just don't want to be carrying the 2 phones to the bar or one week ends, but if someone needs me I want them to be able to reach me.

So having multiple pin entries for me would work as often customers and I talk via pin to keep minimal record dare I say no record of the conversation
    05-21-09 07:49 AM
    i have 2 blackberries...
    05-21-09 07:55 AM
    I thought bb's were supposed to simplify things? Isnt switching out phones on a daily schedule or vacations a bit of a pain? And expensive?

why not just use one phone? Out of curiosity that is.
    05-21-09 07:59 AM
    I have 2, the second one is a back-up.
    05-21-09 09:00 AM
    I have 2 but only carry 1. The other is a back-up.
    05-21-09 09:04 AM
    Pearl on the restricted company BES and Storm on personal BIS. Carry both of them most of the time.
    05-21-09 09:13 AM
    I got two berry's one for work and the other is personal
    and i love them both the same
    05-21-09 09:16 AM
    I have 2 but only carry 1. The other is a back-up.
    I had a back up for either one .....maybe i should get another
    05-21-09 09:17 AM
    I have dos, work that I use for everything, and another.
    05-21-09 09:18 AM
    I have 5 phones, soon to be 6.
    BB Bold my private phone.
    BB Curve 8310 for my snake business. (Soon to be upgraded to a new BB.
    D900 for my healthcare business.
    INQ for when I just want to carry a small slim phone.
    K850i as a back-up phone.

Regards

Chris

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 09:23 AM
    I have two BlackBerries, my 8703e as my daily device and an old 7250 for back-up purposes.
    05-21-09 09:29 AM
    One BlackBerry (Bold), one Internet Stick.

No home or office landline though - I live by my mobile
    05-21-09 09:32 AM
    I find it funny how people have more than two. I have one but I can understand why one would need two, work / personal.

I mix my work stuff and personal stuff on my one Storm, I almost never receive work calls so its no biggie. But having more than two sounds to inconvenient to me. You never have all your contacts or whatever with you at all time. What if you want a call a friend and you realize that its on your "weekend" BB and you currently have to "traveling" BB. What's the point of that?

I do everything on my one BB, if I'm in a bar and I get a work call, I send it go to voice Mail. I have all my friends email while at work, and have all my work contacts with me even when I go on vacation. I can be connected with anyone at anytime. That's what BB's are for!
    05-21-09 09:35 AM
    I got one with me at all times.. but have 2 more at home, standing ready haha
    05-21-09 11:35 AM
    I have way to many...

I was thinking about opening up my own Berry Museum!

05-21-09 11:58 AM
    One device with one number, 3 email addresses, 3 IM accounts and 1 BBM account.
    Everyone can reach me and I can reach everyone with just the one BB.
    05-21-09 12:08 PM
    I have my 8350i for personal and my 8330m for my business phone....got a old motorola v950 for a backup

05-21-09 12:53 PM
    I only have 1
    05-21-09 04:05 PM
    I thought bb's were supposed to simplify things? Isnt switching out phones on a daily schedule or vacations a bit of a pain? And expensive?

why not just use one phone? Out of curiosity that is.

Because my company has a stupid Technology policy so I need my work one for work e-mail and want to get my personal e-mail on a blackberry, I want to have the latest OS, and themes, and Apps none of which my company allows, I run with 2 Laptops during business hours, 1 for e-mail and 1 to do all my paper work because I can use tools on my personal that save me hours per week.

I am jelious of those of you who can install your own software and truly use your BB it took for ever to convince my company that as a ON THE ROAD sales person I needed a black berry so we all got them NO extra software could be installed, OS 4.3 so no excel files can be read, and a 4MB data plan, so that is why I need a second one when the tour comes, if I could switch everything to it I would, but my company would never let me do that.
    05-21-09 08:49 PM
    I had a back up for either one .....maybe i should get another
    The only reason I have the back-up berry is because I started out with a Pearl and then upgraded to the Curve for the full keyboard. I would have gotten the Curve to begin with and then probably upgraded later on to the 8900 but they didn't have the 8320 in red when I first became a Blackberry user. My Pearl still works perfectly, it just needs a new trackball.

05-21-09 10:54 PM
    I used to carry 1 verizon dumbphone and the iPhone, after I got the storm I ditched the iPhone...

no need for 2 anymore..
    05-21-09 11:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD