hey so i have a bold a pearl and a curve ive since stop messing with the curve and the pearl since i played with the bold but now i have to use the curve as a second phone also giving the pearl to a friend so my question is

to upgrade to beta os or whatknot do i have to use different computers or can i just install the os to my current computer with no problem?

because when you upgrae the os you uninstall the current OS and install the new one you want to upgrade to.. but i dont want to mess up anything with my bold while upgrading the os on the curve and the pearl ..

what should i do?
    11-28-08 09:18 PM
    hey so i have a bold a pearl and a curve ive since stop messing with the curve and the pearl since i played with the bold but now i have to use the curve as a second phone also giving the pearl to a friend so my question is

to upgrade to beta os or whatknot do i have to use different computers or can i just install the os to my current computer with no problem?

because when you upgrae the os you uninstall the current OS and install the new one you want to upgrade to.. but i dont want to mess up anything with my bold while upgrading the os on the curve and the pearl ..

what should i do?
    If will need to use two different computers or the OS will update too, I think
    11-28-08 09:20 PM
    dang that seems a bit anoying doesnt it..=\
    11-28-08 09:27 PM

what should i do?
    Each OS will create it's own Java folder. The Pearl will only see the Pearl OS,
    the Curve only the Curve and the Bold only the Bold OS. They will not affect or
    corrupt each other.

You will not mess up anything with the Bold.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 11-28-08 at 09:39 PM.
    11-28-08 09:36 PM
    AWESOME!

thanks so much!!
    11-28-08 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD