Hey crackberry community, I have a small question for you guys. On my blackberry I have recurring appointments for my entire class schedule. It's pretty darn cool really, it's a weekly occurrence showing me my class time, duration and location in the calender for every class up until the last day of the semester. My classes all start at a different time and basically every night I change the alarm. I was wondering if I could have it set to wake me up at different times depending on what day it is? Like on mondays at 6 but tuesday, wednesday and thursday at 8, friday at 6 and saturday and sunday at 7?
    01-20-09 06:32 PM
    You will need BBSmarts Alarm Pro for that (3rd party application).
    Another option is to set recurrence times in the caldendar. When you delete the appointment for that day, you can choose to keep the series in tack.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 06:50 PM
    thanks for the help. I set it up exactly the way I wanted. Blackberries are perfect for school. The calender app itself makes it so. Every day that I have a class until the exact day the course ends it's on my agenda/calender in the blackberry with it's course code, time, and location. An alarm to wake me up at different times depending on my first class every day necessary until the exact day the course ends AND whatever assignments I have due during the semester I can just put into the tasks application and it integrates with the calender, reminders and all. Being able to do this plus manage my work schedule... I really don't know how I've only figured this out, I've been a BB user for years.
    01-20-09 09:03 PM
    Unfortunately, Blackberry Smartalarms does not appear to be compatible with the Bold at this time. The ability to set separate alarms on the regular calendar is a handy feature, though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD