06-10-08 03:26 PM
    Nice article.

Carry both phones, they say. Blackberry and apple pie - hmmm, tasty.
    06-14-08 06:20 AM
    One-third of the iPhone owners in the Rubicon Consulting survey said they carry a second mobile phone with them, although they were not asked why. The firm noted that among those who carry another phone, the BlackBerry “was the most popular, carried by almost one iPhone user in 10.”

Even if you’re itching for an iPhone, Enderle recommends buyers wait a few weeks after it goes on sale.

“Read some of the reviews of the product, and find out if there are any problems or bugs, which isn’t unusual,” he said. “Some people may want to get another device that might better fit their needs. It’s just better to make an informed decision.”
    Good advice.
    06-14-08 10:28 AM
    If I'm going to carry two devices, it's going to be a Blackberry and an iPod Touch. All the great mm stuff without the monthly ATT bill, crummy phone, and virtual keyboard.

Don't forget, the Touch has wifi - which would be a perfect complement to my wifi-less 8330.
    06-14-08 10:56 AM
    thats a very interesting article. im still leaning towards the Bold tho
    06-15-08 11:51 PM
    Many smartphones, including BlackBerrys, on the market now, are 2.5G. The BlackBerry Bold will be RIM’s first 3G phone, but it will not be available until later this summer.
    That can't be true... I'm pretty sure my Pearl 8130 is 3G. I know it has EVDO which is Sprint's high speed access. I suppose it's possible that the Bold will be RIM's first 3G GSM phone... being a Sprint user, I don't follow the GSM side all that closely and don't even know which of the data protocols are considered 3G .
    06-17-08 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD