Also, down still. Not working. On the line with BlackBerry now.
    08-15-13 01:01 AM
    I have been having problems too. My hotmail account has been on my phone since day one but this morning I noticed half of my contacts missing so I went to account settings and deleted my hotmail account (this is the account that I use to import my contacts into phone) re installed account but contacts not syncing. I did a full backup and security wipe and then tried to restore but would not restore from my backup so I tried an earlier backup which worked ok but still my contacts are incomplete. The hotmail account shows up then dissappears when in hub or account settings. Calendar appointments for my hotmail account aren't showing either. Thought my phone picked up a virus but security wipe and reload did not fix this. My playbook and htc phone contacts are ok though, why is this happening on my Z10 only?
    08-15-13 01:24 AM
    It all seemed fine when I went to bed some 8 hours ago. Now I wake up and it's all messed up again.

Z10 Love!
    08-15-13 01:48 AM
    And people were wondering why others wanted a usb sync, and nothing to do with the cloud!

I created an outlook account just for contacts and calendar, so I could sync (created for Z10, now used on the Q).

It's 08:33 UK gmt and still no contacts and calendar on my phone. Has appeared in the web though.

I've deleted and readded the account.

Any ideas?

I thought the contacts app would retain the contacts, once entered, at least...

Poor.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q10
    08-15-13 02:35 AM
    Thousands of you whined and moaned when BIS took a dump and screamed for iDroid like email functionality.

Need I say more?
    Right. Because an eight hour email sporadic outage is so comparable to a four day email and BBM outage......
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-15-13 04:21 AM
    I had no problems

Posted via CB10
    Yah I missed the whole thing. Didn't even know it was down. I don't seem to have been affected, the messages are in at a steady pace all day.
    08-15-13 04:25 AM
    So I get a notification on my Z10 this morning that my Outlook account was not responding. So I go into my settings and re-enter the password, as this usually solves this issue. 5 minutes I get the same message, so I enter it again. Another 5 minutes pass and what do you know, the same message pops up again. By this point I'm already on my way to the office so I figure I'll deal with it when I get in. Deal with other things first, after about an hour I finally decide to try it again. Double check that I'm entering the correct password by opening up Password Keeper again and copying the password again and enter it again. Again, same message. So at this point, I decide to log into the website on my laptop to see whats going on. Well, don't I find out that Microsoft is having issues with almost all of their services today.

So if anyone else is having issues with any Microsoft services today, before jumping the gun and blaming BlackBerry and saying it MUST be a BlackBerry issue, here you go. Its got nothing to do with BlackBerry.

Mine is still down today. very frustrating and annoying
    08-15-13 04:32 AM
    Watch the MS services at status.live.com, the Outlook (the MS Email Services) has syncing problem with mobile devices, it mean the EAS only impacted, if you connect through the Outlook Connector or Webmail, they don't affected.
    08-15-13 05:17 AM
    I had to change settings to get it going again - changed the server name from dub-m.hotmail.com to m.hotmail.com. (It automatically changed back to dub-m. later on, as it did in the first place when I used m. for setting up the account.)
    08-15-13 05:20 AM
    Yes, been 'out of sync' on my outlook.com email on both my Z10 and iPhone 4 for almost 24h. Desktop is fine.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 05:22 AM
    This is just horrible how can one be expected to deal with day to day issues without these services for a few hours! I am part of the entitled to people and I can't like call someone or have something faxed!
    08-15-13 05:25 AM
    They only just launched the MSN app for BB10, then everything else breaks lol
    08-15-13 05:52 AM
    My live account has disappeared from my hub, but the account is still in the settings. Is this due to Microsoft having problems or do I need to set it up again?

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 05:56 AM
    Suggestion?

Could folks who are having problems say where they are? Reason....none if my three devices are affected.

I'm in the mid Atlantic, US.

Sent from my beautiful, perfect, white iPhone 5 via Tapatalk 2...
    08-15-13 06:00 AM
    I'm in th UK

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 06:04 AM
    I've got contacts across the pond and they are not affected. Must got some emails.

Try loading again.

Sent from my beautiful, perfect, white iPhone 5 via Tapatalk 2...
    08-15-13 06:08 AM
    New Jersey the web is working but my Q10 goes in and out!

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 06:09 AM
    I'm in the UK, Canary Wharf, O2 network.

I just un-synced and then re-synced my contacts, calender and email and its ALL back.

For now...

I'd wager the server issues are all down the the Xbox One rollout! They're not setting up 300,000 new servers, just accessing what they've got! Lol typical ms... outlook is a pretty decent service, as far as free can go, but really..!!!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q10
    08-15-13 06:20 AM
    Z10 st-2
    Vodafone UK
    Current time: 12:35PM

No emails coming through
    Contact lists disappeared
    ^ Getting lots of texts, but no names appearing
    Calendars gone

Not going to remove account and re add as the sync kills my battery and ends up heating the phone like crazeh.
    Patience.
    08-15-13 06:35 AM
    Canada, Rogers still nothing with hotmail.

Z10 st-2
    Vodafone UK
    Current time: 12:35PM

No emails coming through
    Contact lists disappeared
    ^ Getting lots of texts, but no names appearing
    Calendars gone

Not going to remove account and re add as the sync kills my battery and ends up heating the phone like crazeh.
    Patience.
    08-15-13 07:55 AM
    Still my main account will not sync email.

I have 4 Hotmail accounts 3 including main are on same server, Werid the main does not work, but the other two do.

The fourth is on a different server and of course works np's.

So what's up with that MS?

Canada Rogers

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 07:59 AM
    Z10 Vodafone Italy
    Had the problem this morning. Just de-sync and re-sync again. Now everything is ok.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 08:04 AM
    No issue here in Wisconsin. Yesterday or today.

Verizon Z10. Running 10.1.0.4651. Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 08:07 AM
    Canada on bell.net they are down also bell used MS service

From my Z10
    08-15-13 08:10 AM
    Weird. Email and calendar are working on IPad but not Z10
    08-15-13 08:11 AM
268 12345 ...