I have a number of old emails I want to put onto my BB, they were all sent before I got one but useful to have an electronic copy. I can't seem to work out a way to do this via desktop manager or anything.

I could forward them all, but then they'll all appear from me and be a lot harder to find the one I want! Any help be much appreciated, have a curve 8900 if it makes a difference.
    03-03-10 06:16 PM
    Forwarding them is the only way if you are on BIS.
    03-03-10 08:37 PM
    This is complicated but you can get them on Gmail by making your computer a mail server. I believe Pegasus does this and there is an article in searching Google years ago that I did this when I moved from my ISP email address to my Gmail. I assume the files are stored locally.
    03-03-10 10:07 PM
    Unfortunately so, still in good old outlook :-(

I have a gmail account somewhere, will have a google search for Pegasus and see what I can find thanks.
    03-04-10 12:38 AM
    Google Email Uploader I found a better way.
    03-04-10 12:51 AM
    If you use an IMAP setting then you can move the messages out of the inbox and then back in. This will push them back to the Blackberry however all the emails will have the date and time you pushed them back to the device rather than their original time.

Not ideal but under BIS it's about as good as it gets I'm afraid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 06:01 AM
    I'm using BIS, not sure if I have an IMAP account just POP ones. Added googlemail and the email uploader but don't have it all setup, need some kind of domain setup to allow me to login which can take 48 hours :-(
    03-04-10 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD