in my quest moveing from my palm T X and centro I find that the audio quality is not as good on my storm 2 as it was with pocket tunes and audio gateway with the A2DP. Is there a way to enhance the sound quality? I tried various settings like boost bass and lower base with little or no effect sound seems to be more midrange and not a full warmer sound like my palm was. thanks for any help. I am a newbie. Having storm for 1 week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 12:11 PM
    I don't believe so, I think your stuck with what you have I could be wrong thought.
    04-11-10 12:42 PM
    I agree, theres not an enhancement add on that Im aware of. Are you listening through a headset or just the loudspeaker?
    04-11-10 12:51 PM
    I agree, theres not an enhancement add on that Im aware of. Are you listening through a headset or just the loudspeaker?
    Through a head set. Plantronics 855. Somehow audiogateway must enhance the sound

04-11-10 01:08 PM
    useing plantronics voyager 855 and helium 750 stereo headsets. Would be nice to have a fuller and warmer sound. otherwise I am loving it so far.

04-11-10 01:16 PM
    I too use the 855 and I have no complaints about the audio quality other than the low volume. I've found a way to bypass the limited volume by exploiting a simple glitch: route the sound to the handset while the music is playing, then route it back to Bluetooth. If your OS permits, the volume should be boosted significantly.

Other than that, Bluetooth audio quality simply cannot compare to a good wired headset. I think not having to deal with cords is worth it though.

04-11-10 03:48 PM
    As a former Palm/Pocket Tunes user your are right about the sound quality, your kinda stuck with what you got. I've been looking for something similar to Pocket Tunes for BB but haven't found one yet, only had my BB for about a month. If you find anything let me know
    04-11-10 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD