Just wanted to let everyone know that I Just got back from Madonna's Concert, and I'm Happy to Announce that RIM Was the Official Sponsor of Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour.

Not only were ALL the Tickets Labeled "Presented By Blackberry Bold" but there were BB Bold Booths, Blackberry Hospitality Rooms, and Before the Concert Started there were NUMEROUS Blackberry Commercials marketing the Bold as the New "Trendsetting Device".

There was even a Special Section for RIM Employees.

But Most Importantly-

After Every Single Bold Commercial, there was a special weblink provided.

It Seems that RIM has made a Special site for Madonna's Blackberry Using Fans!

Check it out!

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Wireless Handheld Devices, Smartphone, Email, Software, GPS, Internet & Video

If you look closely, all the Bolds on the Site are AT&T Branded!

Subtle Cue? Maybe! Let's keep our fingers crossed!

It was a Fine Saturday Night Indeed.
    10-05-08 01:52 AM
    Madonna's concert plus Bolds everywhere! I bet you had a Blast! Cool
    10-05-08 02:00 AM
    You Bet!

I felt so cool having my OWN Bold while everyone was gawking at the ones at the booth.

OH And WOOT On my 200th Post!!!!!
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 10-05-08 at 02:05 AM.
    10-05-08 02:03 AM
    cool! looks like they are marketing the bold pretty heavily now... could be a sign for a release date thats more sooner than later.
    10-05-08 02:08 AM
    they've got some cool madonna wallpapers for the bold that i just downloaded.
    10-05-08 02:13 AM
    Yea!

I Jumped on that While I was waiting for the Concert to start!

The Wallpapers are so bright- and look amazing on the Bolds Screen.
    10-05-08 02:19 AM
    Yea!

I Jumped on that While I was waiting for the Concert to start!

The Wallpapers are so bright- and look amazing on the Bolds Screen.
    yezir! the colors and graphic just pop on the bold screen!
    10-05-08 02:30 AM
    did anyone notice the AT&T Bold still has white numbers like the one on their website? I guess AT&T really isn't getting the red numbers as some had thought...
    10-05-08 05:47 PM
    i was just going to point that out, the numbers and letters are indeed white...so maybe this is a sign
    10-05-08 05:50 PM
    Nice. Why hasn't At&t posted 4.5 yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 07:40 PM
    i was just going to point that out, the numbers and letters are indeed white...so maybe this is a sign
    Why would they do that? It's so stupid, the red numbers make the keypad more visible and easier to differentiate when looking at the phone. Why does AT&T have to mess with everything?
    10-05-08 07:55 PM
    I wonder since Blackberry BOLD Presented Madonna's Concert, Do You think RIM gave her a Bold?

I'm sure they gave her one, But I haven't seen pictures of her Running Around with one yet...

We Know shes a Blackberry Addict, Kevin Reported that she sleeps with her BB Under her Pillow...

I wonder How her 3G Connection was in NYC

10-06-08 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD