So many times during the week I find myself not looking and grabbing my BB like its the mouse for my desktop. Just me? HAHA!
    03-04-09 07:57 AM
    haha yea I think I have done this a few times too.
    03-04-09 09:32 AM
    My step mom doesn't even have a bb, but at work she mistakes her cell phone for her mouse all the time. She's like where the **** is my mouse?? Then she looks down and notice she is using her cell phone.
    03-04-09 09:36 AM
    Ok slightly off topic but I'm more guilty of mistaking my bb for my desktop
    I'd rather reply emails on my bb than desktop even if it gives me sore thumbs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 11:03 AM
    even more off topic, there is a mouse running around in my ceiling... need to go out and buy me a shotgun...

but yes i usually grab my storm for... well... everything! TV remote, computer mouse, you name it!
    03-04-09 11:07 AM
    Ok slightly off topic but I'm more guilty of mistaking my bb for my desktop
    I'd rather reply emails on my bb than desktop even if it gives me sore thumbs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I dont even open my personal email on my desktop very often anymore. Crazy...I just use the BB. I am right there witcha.
    03-04-09 11:25 AM
    I sleep with mine on vibrate tee hee
    03-04-09 11:29 AM
    I never have this problem because I use a wireless Trackball.
    03-04-09 11:31 AM
    I do this all the time too. I also have a wireless mouse for the laptop and I think it makes me even more confused because they are similar in size.
    03-04-09 11:56 AM
    that would be a sweet app a bluetooth connection to your pc that would allow you to move your finger on storm and move the cursor!

or use it as a tv remote that would be sweet haha
    03-04-09 12:04 PM
    that would be a sweet app a bluetooth connection to your pc that would allow you to move your finger on storm and move the cursor!

or use it as a tv remote that would be sweet haha
    TV remote app already exists.
    Unify4Life� | Smartphone Intelligence
    03-04-09 12:08 PM
    haha wow now dont i feel liek the last one to the party ill have to forward that to my friend.
    03-04-09 12:37 PM
    Well the Unify4life is a remote control. But there are applications for the iPhone where one can use ther phone as a mouse and a keyboard for there comp. So a buddy of mine has his comp hooked up to his tv and from his bed will use his i phone as a mouse and a keyboard. This is done thru Wifi, but it would be sweet if they could some how make it bluetooth for most of the blackberrys like the storm
    03-12-09 07:43 PM
    If you are having sore thumbs, then your are not using Vlingo !

Doctor Neutron
    03-12-09 11:32 PM
    i dont mistake it for my mouse very often, but i do miss place my keyboard and mouse after im done emailing everyone on my phone and its time to get into the workorder system for some work lol.
    03-12-09 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD