I just started using an S9 and as expected the music stops when I get a call, and the music starts when I disconnect from a call.

However, when I get e-mails the music pauses. Is there anything on the BB 8830 end I can do to stop the music interrupts for e-mail? Once step further, is there anything I can do to have interrupts only from specific e-mail addresses or e-mail accounts?

I'm really enjoying the S9. If anyone is using them and has any tweaks let me know. The BB and S9 may just replace my iPod Touch for day to day listening when I need to be able to accept and make phone calls.
    12-04-07 09:39 AM
    I just started using an S9 and as expected the music stops when I get a call, and the music starts when I disconnect from a call.

However, when I get e-mails the music pauses. Is there anything on the BB 8830 end I can do to stop the music interrupts for e-mail? Once step further, is there anything I can do to have interrupts only from specific e-mail addresses or e-mail accounts?

I'm really enjoying the S9. If anyone is using them and has any tweaks let me know. The BB and S9 may just replace my iPod Touch for day to day listening when I need to be able to accept and make phone calls.
    I have those headphones and I have not experienced any intterupts. The thing that happes to me sometimes is that there will be an error display when listening to some songs, then when replay the song it doesnt happen. You have anything like that happen. I tried listening to the same song without the headphones and it was no error.

I have decided that this has replaced my old iPod. I needed a new one and now that I have a 4GB card with wireless headphones, no need.
    12-12-07 03:53 PM
    I cannot listen to video on my 8300 Curve via my Motorokr S9s - audio mp3s / phone calls are fine - but no video. Has anyone tried to use with video?

Thanks!
    12-12-07 06:28 PM
    For those who are looking for that great Stereo Bluetooth headset, try the Plantronics Voyager 855. Check the BlackBerry Accessories for my review on this.
    Last edited by chinesecatt; 12-15-07 at 05:04 PM. Reason: update
    12-12-07 11:34 PM
    I'm having the same problem with video sound output to my S9's, I hope they're working on a fix. For voice I use Jabra 8040 for use with multiple devices [work/personal], sound quality is good, not great but it works for me.....
    12-30-08 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD