And that my friend doesn't need proof.
    10-17-10 09:22 AM
    And the same can be said of blackberry/iphone users. You and others running around here like 2yr olds does nothing more than show your/their levels of maturity.
    Can I be the first to congratulate you on your high level of maturity?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 10:56 AM
    You too, good sir
    10-17-10 11:00 AM
    Truckerdude isn't that mature just go back and check some of his older post.
    10-17-10 11:06 AM
    Oh look, here comes the "lil brown troll" or should I say black
    10-17-10 11:13 AM
    I honestly don't think your that bad of a person now, that I see your not a die-hard blackberry is all powerful person anymore. Cause back then you were literally an obnoxious terror. But now you're way more level headed and with tons of more post.
    10-17-10 11:20 AM
    I honestly don't think your that bad of a person now, that I see your not a die-hard blackberry is all powerful person anymore. Cause back then you were literally an obnoxious terror. But now you're way more level headed and with tons of more post.
    Then why the need to start ****e, considering I've done quite well in letting you alone, but every thread I'm in you feel the need to constantly call my name into play and provoke and then like this response, you try to make out your merely an observer with good intentions.

In response to your other post, I think one but need check both our posts to see who's provoking others, as I've stated before I don't feel the consistent need to force my device down others throats and if you read this thead, I've more than once stated each device has it's own good and bad points.

The amount of posts have nothing to do with anything, one could look through yours and come to the same conclusion.
    10-17-10 11:34 AM
    WeW that was long-winded so back on topic. This phone won't be of much competition at first (just my thought) but after a couple iterations and more models it may fair pretty well.
    10-17-10 11:41 AM
    This thread has gone so off topic now it's ridiculous... I think this phone will sell evenly well just like the rest the Droid line. The keyboard may look similar but I am sure it will feel much different. BB keyboards are in a league of their own.
    10-17-10 01:38 PM
    Come-on, everybody knows RIM's just treading water with O6 until it's new OS migrates to it's phones; they better hurrry up and put something out besides a tablet that uses it or people will move to Android in droves next year when a lot of contracts are up. I think it's BB's price point that makes it so attractive to most consumers, especially with entry level phones like the Curve.
    10-17-10 10:09 PM
335 ... 121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD