I received a new HT820 for christmas. I sounds Awesome for music over BT but now I have a problem. While I set it up and paired as per the crappy instructions and it works great for music...I cannot use it to make calls or receive calls. when I try to make a call the phone defaults to the handset and I cannot select the HT 820 for calls. Is there some limitation on using this headset for both functions? I really do want to use this phone for both functions.

HELP
    12-25-07 10:58 AM
    Well it seems I needed to do a battery pull (????) in order to get the hands free to work as well. Seems weird but it fixed the issue and now it works GREAT.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-27-07 08:03 AM
    I am having the same problem.

Can hear music fine with the Motorola HT820 and the Storm One, but cannot use hands free phone. I follow the Motorola instructions and press left side button, hear the beep, but don't get a phone connection. Have all the latest software.

Smoky
    03-20-10 01:55 PM
    I will not be tell you much about this. Though what i think is you need to check the battery or get it fixed at the customer care center.They will be able to tell you better on this.
    01-10-13 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD