Well I don't know what is up with my wireless headpiece/blackberry. I have a 8703e Blackberry and have a Motorolla h710 bluetooth for it. Worked great until today. Now it won't work with my Blackberry. It seemed to happen after I had a call coming in and I didn't have my earpiece turned on. I opened it up and hit the button to talk and it hasn't worked since.

Batteries all charged up. I have deleted it and researched for devices, and it finds the headset and i type in the code to connect it (0000). It flashes purple for a bit then solid red, then solid blue.

The ear piece flashes 3 times blue when I turn it on, then is red for a few secs, then stays a solid blue. The book says the solid blue means it is waiting to pair with my phone, but it won't pair up now it seems. When I turn the headset off my phone says it lost the connection.

I have tried the headset with someones cell phone and it connects and works, so it isn't the headset. Seems to be my Blackberry.

Any help would be great. It worked great until today, but won't work now.

Help please
    11-13-08 07:55 AM
    I had the same problem with my bluetooth headset. I also have a Motorola H710. What I did to get it to work is this:
    After you flip the mic on you will notice it goes red b4 it connects.....I took my 8703e and had it search......opened the flip mic and it paired...
    I won't guarantee this will work for you...But it did for me..and its worth a shot.
    12-06-08 08:35 PM
    Also for the future, you don't need to press the call button to connect to a call when off. Just flip the boom mic open, wait 1-2 seconds, and the call connects.
    01-05-09 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD