I believe there is no perfect bluetooth, but as crazy as it sounds to some, Motorola satisfies my bluetooth needs. I've tried many of the other favorites (Plantronics etc), but for me, the fold out boom is critical since I carry the BT in my pocket and over the ear only (no ear buds). I have the H700 (and H800 but it's dangerous because it answers calls in my pocket)... liked the old HS850, but would like one of the above........newer, same micro usb as the Tour etc.

Has anyone had experience with more than one of the above? Moto's website lacks details in comparing the models. I read elsewhere the only difference is color? Basic specs are identical for all three models, yet it's odd that a different color alone would warrant a separate model number. It's difficult to trust photos of each model from the dime/dozen "acme" cell accessory sites since there are so many fakes out there. I prefer one that's as close to all black as possible.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.
    Last edited by 2020; 08-18-09 at 06:24 PM.
    08-18-09 06:07 PM
    I think the 715 is an upgrade of the 710, I bought the 715 at Staples and had to do the "pick up a card in the store and go to the service desk for product" thing, I got a card for the 710 but the Staples guy said that they didn't stock the 710 anymore and were upgrading to the 715. I wouldn't take a Staples employee's word as gospel, but it might be true.
    That said the 715 is pretty much all black, except for the ear hook (which is grey) and the status LED.
    08-26-09 10:23 AM
    I think the 715 is an upgrade of the 710, I bought the 715 at Staples and had to do the "pick up a card in the store and go to the service desk for product" thing, I got a card for the 710 but the Staples guy said that they didn't stock the 710 anymore and were upgrading to the 715. I wouldn't take a Staples employee's word as gospel, but it might be true.
    That said the 715 is pretty much all black, except for the ear hook (which is grey) and the status LED.
    Thanks Tiassa, are you happy with the 715?
    08-26-09 10:30 AM
    Thanks Tiassa, are you happy with the 715?
    Yeah, I like my 715 -- it isn't the best in really noisy situations (in the stands at the racetrack), and voice dialing is kind of iffy (but that may be as much due to the voice recognition s/w on the Flip), but it is comfortable and does what i need it to do.
    08-27-09 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD