Costing $100 or more to buy, and then hundreds more to operate, your smartphone is something you might think is a pretty pricey gadget. But you'd be wrong. It's actually ... basically ... free.

Source: Believe It or Not, Your Next Smartphone Is Basically Free
    11-23-13 07:00 PM
    Motley Fool is the tabloid of financial/investment media. The website is swamped with "premium" articles about get-rich-quick schemes, next-big-things, and any other sensationalist articles "Fools" will pay money to get their hands on.

I don't even know which website is worse, Seeking Alpha or Motley Fool; but, at the very least a lot of Seeking Alpha columnists actually believe what they're writing.
    11-23-13 07:06 PM
    yeah I don't put too much weight into anything I read on Motley...

I found that out very quickly after getting into the stock market, and the ensuing search that followed for actual helpful non-bias information... they have a lot of speculation and subjective opinions compared to other respected sites....

agreed @GX4, I'd give Seeking Alpha a little more credibility... not a whole lot but definitely more...
    11-23-13 07:19 PM
    Doesn't make sense. So what if the company is bleeding money. I still play for it, so it is not free.

I can't follow the logic behind it.
    11-24-13 12:58 AM
    Motley Fool is the tabloid of financial/investment media. The website is swamped with "premium" articles about get-rich-quick schemes, next-big-things, and any other sensationalist articles "Fools" will pay money to get their hands on.

I don't even know which website is worse, Seeking Alpha or Motley Fool; but, at the very least a lot of Seeking Alpha columnists actually believe what they're writing.
    You do realize that they have their own mutual fund right?

sent from my galaxy note 3
    11-24-13 01:20 AM