I have not used Blackberry devices before and but will soon be part of the herd - I am on the Verizon network but company email is through AT&T - Which Verizon Blackberry (Curve or 8830) is overall the most reliable, with an emphasis on email? All and any info is much appreciated. Thanks very much!
    01-21-09 05:22 PM
    There's not a significant difference in reliability for email, either software or hardware. Both are well proved and respected devices. The main differences are physical size and handling, and the Curve has a camera.

My personal choice between the two would be Curve unless the camera is a disadvantage for business use.
    01-21-09 06:03 PM
    They still sell the 8800? Honestly, the Curve is the ONLY choice as far as reliability. If you want new and fancy, go with the Storm, but be prepared to have to replace it two or three times for VZW to get it right. I have a friend on his third Storm right now. Did I mention I love my Curve?
    01-21-09 09:44 PM
    I would say the curve. Mine gets about 6 hours a day use and it has no issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 10:40 PM
    Get the Curve, as mentioned it has a camera and it also is easier to type on the keyboard. The 8830 has keys that are spaced very close to each other.

The Curve 8330 also has 1.5 times the RAM memory of the 8830 (96 MB vs 64 MB).
    01-21-09 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD